what's new in juan dolio

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Feeling no shame

STEVE G. said:
GUYS JUST REMEMBER HOW THIS THREAD STARTED ... AND WENT JUST LOW TO THIS LEVEL.....SHAME ON YOU!!!!

my friend--muy tranquillo and going to bed with visions of sugar plums and making MUCHO $$$$ manana!

Good night all

JOHN

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
johne said:
Especially when we are talking ORAL SEX. Now THAT'S my favorite subject. So glad tu sabes el buton "search". Bravo. Perdon a me perro tiempo para mi dormo.Yo viejo Y no quiero B.S. de Steve a esto hora.

Good night----JOHN
your spanish suuuuuks man.....perdoname , pero es mi tiempo de dormir. Soy viejo y no quiero a escuchar la verdad de Steve a esta hora.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Changes in Jaun Dolio

I intended to start a new thread about how Jaun Dolio is changing but for the life of me I could not figure out how to start a new thread. I will start it here and maybe a kind moderator can move it for me and some one can help a woman having a blonde moment how to start a new thread.
My first question is; How are the many new condo developments effecting the prices of the older apartment rentals in Jaun Dolio?
I would hate to see it become totally upscale priced. Frankly, Calle Blvd. needs more than a few new condos to make it an upscale area.

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
Go to

I intended to start a new thread about how Jaun Dolio is changing but for the life of me I could not figure out how to start a new thread. I will start it here and maybe a kind moderator can move it for me and some one can help a woman having a blonde moment how to start a new thread.
My first question is; How are the many new condo developments effecting the prices of the older apartment rentals in Jaun Dolio?
I would hate to see it become totally upscale priced. Frankly, Calle Blvd. needs more than a few new condos to make it an upscale area.

the top of main page of the South coast forum. On the left side of the white space between the 2 blue horizontal bars is the "new thread" icon. From there, it's user friendly.

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com