what's up with Hexenkessel in Cabarete?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't take it personal LaLouve. I was just in a sarcastic mood and that word 'sommelier' just jumped out for me.
Good he is gone because a real sommelier would never impose in such a way on a customer, he can suggest another wine based on his knowledge in a friendly, calm manner. A real sommelier can do that because he knows his wines, is experienced and is passionate about them. So the guy you describing and with his behavior, I would hardly describe him as a sommelier hence the remark, you gave him too much credit and I am sorry he spoiled your evening.

Not to worry, Acira, I understood your short comment. I should have put that sommelier into brackets. Have an excellent day.

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
:cheeky:
Pleaaaase, Nikki Beach is the worst place I've eaten at, service zero, the sommelier was questioning my choice of wine and how I like to drink it as he was paying the tab. I don't mind paying, but not to have somebody listen to himself talking instead of listening to the client. I will stick with Lionel of O la vache in Sosua and his good humour.
So where to eat in Cabarete?

I agree...Nikki Beach is an over priced piece of crap restaurant. The service there is horrific and prices? uuuggghhh!!!!

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
If your a young Dom. and Daddy has money, Niki is where you go. It's a place to be seen by others, who care. Stoped by 2 times. Have to give a second chance. We won't go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.