What's wrong with Dominican men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
miguel said:
Woman, take that chip off your shoulder and get a life!!!.

Just like on the other thread, you sound like so many men did you wrong and you can not cope with it. Be a grown-up and SNAP OUT OF IT!!.

You make it seem like life has stopped for you because a few did you wrong. Big fricking deal. Learn to take control of your life and see your mistakes for what they are: LIFE EXPERIENCES!.

The way you think about men, you make it seem that you will never be with another one and unless you became gay because of the bad experiences you had with a few, I don't see that happening. You are nothing more than a scorned woman and you need to be strong if not, you will be sour all your life.

Seriously, they way you sound about men, I see nobody wanting to be around you. I can already see you telling all your friends that you are a man hater, although you can not live without one!.

Let it go and move on and you will see how much happier you will be because to many you sound like "sour grapes".
With her current attitude, the only guys that would ever get close to her are those who she hates the most!

Afterall, what guy in his right mind wants to date a person who don't trust him!

Only a guy who cheats and for that precise reason, she will continue to be scorned since the only guys she will continue to attract with that attitude are the guys who are cheating on their partners.

Ironies of life....

Status
Not open for further replies.