Where can dominicans travel with out visa?

mudmommy

Oct 14, 2010
I might be winning a trip to Hard Rock Hotel in Mexico and wanted to bring my fiance, but i dont know how etc,, is it gonna be a lot of hassle? (hes Dominican im Canadian)

Mudmommy

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I might be winning a trip to Hard Rock Hotel in Mexico and wanted to bring my fiance, but i dont know how etc,, is it gonna be a lot of hassle? (hes Dominican im Canadian)

Mudmommy

He needs a Visa to go to Mexico.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Does any one know if you can get a flight from Dominican Republic to Mexico?

Mudmommy

Mexican visa is easy to get if you have an stable Job, bank account, Credit card in Dollars, and if you traveled before will be more easy.

I went to cancun, applyed for a visa 3 years ago, they asked me for a Job letter, copy of my last 3 credit card statements, a letter for my bank, you have to deposit all those papers with your passport, fill a form, 2 pics 2 x 2, and the copy of the first page of your passport where shows your face, and in 3 days you have to go back to pick up your passport, and then you will know if you get the visa or not.

I traveled before and they just asked me if my trip of because my work or vacations. they gave me 3 months visa with 1 entrance.

Next year went to apply again for mexican visa and they gave me 10 years visa, and in sept, 2011 went to Mexico City for 8 days.

Grat country, definitly I will go back there soon.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Does any one know if you can get a flight from Dominican Republic to Mexico?

Mudmommy

Mexican visa is easy to get if you have an stable Job, bank account, Credit card in Dollars, and if you traveled before will be more easy.

I went to cancun, applyed for a visa 3 years ago, they asked me for a Job letter, copy of my last 3 credit card statements, a letter for my bank, you have to deposit all those papers with your passport, fill a form, 2 pics 2 x 2, and the copy of the first page of your passport where shows your face, and in 3 days you have to go back to pick up your passport, and then you will know if you get the visa or not.

I traveled before and they just asked me if my trip of because my work or vacations. they gave me 3 months visa with 1 entrance.

Next year went to apply again for mexican visa and they gave me 10 years visa, and in sept, 2011 went to Mexico City for 8 days.

Grat country, definitly I will go back there soon.

gandolf50

Apr 17, 2011
Never mind, I called Copa Airlines and they said now a Dominican only needs a Passport. Good information, I love it there. But now it is too cold. Once it hits May it is cold there.

24C today in Cristina Land . ( Buenos Aires) Not cold yet, but it will be soon. November is the best time I believe. Not hold, nor cold, and very little rain.

gandolf50

Apr 17, 2011
Argentina and Chile ask for visas now to Dominicans.

Once again NOT TRUE!!! They do issue a vistors visa for 90 days on arrival, free. That is for every one. You do not need to apply for a visa before hand like a US citizen does.

mido

Bronze
May 18, 2002
Once again NOT TRUE!!! They do issue a vistors visa for 90 days on arrival, free. That is for every one. You do not need to apply for a visa before hand like a US citizen does.
Yes, Dominicans need a visa for Chile before they get there, with other words, they need to apply for their visa at the nearest consulate. Chile visa for Dominican Republic passport holder living in Dominican Republic
Haitians for example can go to Chile without a visa and stay up to 90 days.

Last edited:

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
If copa said Dominicans do not need visa to go to Argentina they need to update their database, Argentina and Chile now Dominicans can not go if you do not have a visa in your passport.

Read Post #39 again. I said I called them and they said no Visa.

Never mind, I called Copa Airlines and they said now a Dominican only needs a Passport. Good information, I love it there. But now it is too cold. Once it hits May it is cold there.

lbs720

Jul 2, 2009
You can go to Japan. My Dominican ex-son-in-law went there for a few months (via Russia.) He also was able to go to Colombia.

S

strawboy

How to fly to Russia from Dominican?

How to fly to Russia from Dominican? Is there any direct flight?

You can go to Japan. My Dominican ex-son-in-law went there for a few months (via Russia.) He also was able to go to Colombia.

rafael

Bronze
Jan 2, 2002
www.dr-tourist.tv

gandolf50

Apr 17, 2011
You are wrong. My GF went to argentina 4 times. No visa needed. After june 2012 dominicans need visa.

Visa requirements for Dominican Republic citizens - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is my last post on this subject as some of you people are really dense. I have been living in Argentina with my Dominican girlfriend for morre then a few years so I think I know whats happening here. First off EVERY ONE gets a visa stamp when they enter this poor excuse of a country. ( Its really just a soccer fan club with a really big flag) Ninety days tourist visa unless you have residency. Its free, its automatic. They require a pre-approved , pre-paid visa's from dangerous people. (for example US citizens, like myself). My girlfriend and I just returned here ( Argentina ) and as long as she had a return ticket to get out there there is no entrance requirements, just proof that you can get out again, much like many other country's.