Where do I get the tourist card?

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
I'll be flying from Havana to Santo Domingo on Air Century (Dominican airline), is the tourist card/visa already included in my Air Century ticket or I'll need to purchase it separately at the airport? And if so, at which airport, Havana airport or SDQ?

I called Air Century but none of those phone agents spoke English and they sounded clueless about this.

Manuel01

Apr 1, 2009
Prior to your flight you need to register here:
i don't know if you need to pay something on the airport when entering but be asured that they will let you know.

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
Prior to your flight you need to register here:
i don't know if you need to pay something on the airport when entering but be asured that they will let you know.

I know about the e-ticket. That wasn't my question.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Its IN your Airline Ticket . your question was answered.
what part of that do you not understand ?

Kricke87

Feb 16, 2021
Sosúa
Yea, that ain't so easy.
Nope it's not, I tried to do it for me and my family (we are all Dominicans). However my wife's request was denied, don't remember why, and as I don't have the Dominican passport and was traveling on my European one, my request was also denied...... So I just gave up the $40 (10 each).. annoying but it was frustrating enough trying to fill out the form in the first place.

Reactions: Buck and windeguy

JLSawmam

Sep 8, 2018
Its IN your Airline Ticket . your question was answered.
what part of that do you not understand ?
The OP did not ask the same question after the answer was given in post #4. Can't see any reason at all for how you chose to respond here.

Reactions: DR fan1990

Sol09

Jan 12, 2017
Yea, that ain't so easy.
I've done of dozens of times without issue. Just entails entering the info and uploading some docs. Takes me about 5 minutes tops and I've never had an issue receiving the refund back to my credit card.