Where in Santiago do you go to meet the University Girls !

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
let me give you the AZB/Hillbilly pre-test. do you:

speak spanish or spanglish ? what level ?
do you have nice clothes ? do you dress like a tourist ?
if you've been to sosua, you're tainted and the santiago girls can smell it. :laugh:
there are other qualifications but i figured i'd throw out a few.
Sosua/Puerto Plata on the weekends. You would be surprised the number of pretty girls from Santiago that spend Fri. and Sat. in the clubs looking for guys. A few $$ will get you more here than you will get from these same girls if you tried to pick them up at the university.

Last edited:

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007

The most expensive of which are those that want you to buy them

3323pr8.gif

The "Marriage" package.​

No Kidding.

I was dating a 24 year old Colombian girl and was considering marriage until she wanted a baby.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Sosua/Puerto Plata on the weekends. You would be surprised the number of pretty girls from Santiago that spend Fri. and Sat. in the clubs looking for guys. A few $$ will get you more here than you will get from these same girls if you tried to pick them up at the university.

So true.

Cultured or not they still need to pay rent.

When my girlfriends sister came to visit us from Santo domingo for a weekend we went to the club and she would say she was going to check another bar and would come back 30 minutes later and the next day I meet a guest where i rent and he said he brought home a hot colombian girl from classicos and sure enough it was the sister charging $80