Where's the best but also least expensive all-inclusive resort?

gibbs

May 31, 2005
In October we used Bookit.com liked the price not the resort. Barcelo in Playa Dorada is a nice resort.

Chicagoan

May 27, 2011
Perhaps in four years the price may have changed.

I'm sure it has changed. What hasn't? But it still tends to be the least expensive in the area.

I cannot give more recent prices, because I chose not to go back. I decided I would rather pay more and get better service.

Tiff2015

Mar 3, 2015
Its high season, everything is full and expensive atm. Whats your budget? Any decent 3 stars resort is around 150$/night atm. Any good resort 200$

I fly from Canda and stay at the casa marina for 7 nights for $800 canadian! You can walk in off the street and stay for the weekend all inclusive for $50

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
Expedia were once the best for the North Coast All Inclusives but now TripAdvisor is seriously undercutting them.... by as much as $US50 per night.

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
i dont know if NC had any changes in past 5 months but the only worthy AI that will get my money is Iberostar. I must had tried all cheaper up NC but I would rather stay at cheaper and quiet apartahotel.

KATIEJAY

Aug 20, 2007
Hmm, well then I'll do some more searching at expedia.com

I currently don't need the airfare packaged in, just 4-5 days/nights at the resort. I'm currently only a few minutes away from SD and my family wants to go up north to Puerto Plata. I want a good deal though... still having no luck... bah!
If you are familiar with Groupon..they have a promo on the Cofresi Palms A-I a section of Lifestyles..$99 a night for 2 ppl!! Extra 10% off til tomorrow.

Feb 7, 2007
If you speak at least passable German (or with help of google translate), you can book on weg.de via German tour operators. They are aggregator and they list them all! You can get prices as low as it can ever get.