Which is best resort for young singles in there 20's at punta cana?

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
if you are looking to have a blast. you have to consider punta cana instead of puerto plata. summer time is off season in puerto plata, so there wont be many people either sosua or cabarete. playa dorada is a little be different because dominicans (real dominicans) from santiago and puerto plata go there on weekends.
in punta cana summer time is another story. we dont really have an off season in punta cana because is cheaper and we have lot of young tourists from south america, puerto rico and many dominican from the capital, and lot of spanish.
I already have my reservation for bahia principe and majestic elegance in june-july 69dlls for bahia and 83dlls. for majestic.
Bahia has a nice disco. is not famous as others because is inside the resort and just for bahia guess. the resort capacity is for over 4,000guess. this is maybe the best resort for singles.
majestic is in my opinion one of the best resort if food is very important. is maybe the only resort under 100dls that has free lobster and good steak in pc.

amandalynn

Oct 5, 2007
Bavaro Princess is a great hotel and it is close to everything.
Arieto and Mangu are on either sides of the hotel.

fridych

Apr 20, 2009
Would Gran Bahia Principe Ambar be a good choice for singles. I don't have the Conquest going under problem... :) Wheeewf. LOL

fridych

Apr 20, 2009
there is no one single ladies in sosua. what you found there in your visit were just prostitutes. there are many beautiful dominican women in puerto plata and Santiago, but they will never visit any club in Sosua. in case that you want to visit the North Coast, go to Playa Dorada.
Most people who havent visit punta cana has the wrong idea that PC is not for single. totally false. Punta Cana is the party town in DR.
Nice hotels with decent rate:
Majestic Elegance (the best hotel for the money)
Majestic Colonial
Bahia Principe
Ocean Blue
Melia CaribeTropical

Outdated, but with lot of singles
Barcelo Bavaro complex
Occidental Flamenco

Nice ambience and atmosphere (not for single)
Eden NH (one of the nicest resort with the worst food in PC)
I gave them a second try last week and it was a food disaster again. I dont really know what they are waiting for to fire the chef.

Johnny... I'm leaving next week to Gran Bahia Principe. Any special clubs (night time) outside the hotel that you might recommend to find singles and have fun?

sabres321

Jan 12, 2011
Best Resort ?

hi, myself and a few buddies are looking for an all inclusive resort in punta cana. We are 19 so were looking for a place where other young adults will travel to, clubs, bars, parties on or off the resort.. we are not looking for a place where mostly families travel to... any suggestions ?

Mark Hiler

May 24, 2011
What about best and cheapest place for young adults. Me and my friends want to have a blast, but at the same time we are college kids (we don't have that much money). We'll be walking or taking a taxi/bus everywhere.

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
Punta Cana area...

What about best and cheapest place for young adults. Me and my friends want to have a blast, but at the same time we are college kids (we don't have that much money). We'll be walking or taking a taxi/bus everywhere.

for Punta Cana area

Try Grand Palladium Bavaro Resort and Spa: they are reasonably priced....your are looking for the "Best" and "Cheapest" that's a near impossiblity though....there are four resorts in one there are over 80 acres and a lot of activity.

You can also venture out within walking distance to most of the local attractions-restuarants...that is if you want an AI...if not the El Corticeto Inn is cheap and in the middle of it all.