Who's got an air fryer?

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
Are you talking about freshly peeled/cut potatoes, or frozen ones?
I am talking about baked potatoes. Sorry. Fries come out beautiful either frozen or fresh. I find fresh cut potatoes need to be soaked in water for an hour and dried before frying.

MariaRubia

Jun 25, 2019
It is also wonderful for salmon steaks. Just chuck them in and it makes them just a little crispy on the outside and tender inside. Chicken breasts, sausages, burgers. I have an Instant Pot and it also works as a pressure cooker, you can bake in it, broil, saute, slow-cook, steam. I got it in the Black Friday sale and I have loved it.

Reactions: ramesses

Buffness

Self-imposed banned🫢
Oct 9, 2014
Do you use a liner?

We had an air fryer….but gave it to our neighbors when we got the one of the Nuwave Countertop ovens… the see through ones …5 stars on Amazon …with the “combination of conduction, convection and infrared heating technology “ ….

It air-fries…bakes…grills ..steams..slow-cooks …(with liner )…does everything …makes the best Sunday roast 🤤🤤 …the chicken skin comes out crispy …and the meat …still very juicy inside .🤤…La Tia once used it for ‘air-fried chicharrones’…..long story….

We used it almost every weekend for hours on end …roast …main course …steam …vegetables …then bake …deserts …saw no significant increase in electricity bills.

Reactions: jd426

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
It is also wonderful for salmon steaks. Just chuck them in and it makes them just a little crispy on the outside and tender inside. Chicken breasts, sausages, burgers. I have an Instant Pot and it also works as a pressure cooker, you can bake in it, broil, saute, slow-cook, steam. I got it in the Black Friday sale and I have loved it.
Instant Air Fyer or the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker ?