Who's the biggest lurker

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
............keep up your silliness and keep hijacking every thread over this nonsense, then I hope Robert gives you both a "vacation". Enough of this. Get a life as I am sure I am not the only one who is irritated when I read a thread and you 2 are going at it. This is getting old. Grow up.

Hey, leekiv, you are right. I'm outta here, and I'm leaving him to his own devices.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Mucha pena tengo.....

............keep up your silliness and keep hijacking every thread over this nonsense, then I hope Robert gives you both a "vacation". Enough of this. Get a life as I am sure I am not the only one who is irritated when I read a thread and you 2 are going at it. This is getting old. Grow up.
I am going to be a man and I will say this:

I am sorry to all of you guys, even those that hate me.

Even 2 of my buddies are telling me that I already proved my point and to stop it. I will listen to them.

Now, my promise to you all is that I WILL NOT say anything to him UNLESS he says something to me or about me (watch how soon that will be, lol).

So every time you see me addressing him, just know that I am replying to him.

Maybe that way Robert will see who is the one starting all this schit and will take care of the guilty party!!.

Capt. Rob57

Mar 22, 2006
Well lets see members since 2002 or 2004. Well I was a member back when I had my home in Brandon Fl. I sold it in 1999 and I think I am not sure but, Was a member before 1991. Because, that is when I married my dominican wife. I think more like around 1989.

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
I started lurking in 2000 then joined in 2002 and have yet to reach Gold status, so I guess I'm one of the finalists for biggest lurker. Many times reading the posts is much more entertaining than actually posting.

-Indie

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
so I guess I'm one of the finalists for biggest lurker. -Indie

You might be a finalist for biggest lurker, but since I've seen you, I can say you are the nicest, most intelligent, sexiest, wittiest, funniest, most honest lurker around these parts.

The Kid loves you, baby.

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
And I just reached GOLD STATUS!

Finally! Yippeeeeee! Thank you! Thank you! "I'd like to thank the Academy..."

(SOTN, thanks for your kind words. Know that this chick loves you, too.)

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Was a member before 1991. Because, that is when I married my dominican wife. I think more like around 1989.

Really? Did DR1 exist in those days? I know Dolores had Santo Domingo News & Puerto Plata News back in those days because I wrote for it in 1993 and Ken wrote for it before me. Perhaps this is what you are referring to? Forgive me, I don't recall your articles. Did you write under Capt. Rob or maybe you had a different byeline?

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Well lets see members since 2002 or 2004. Well I was a member back when I had my home in Brandon Fl. I sold it in 1999 and I think I am not sure but, Was a member before 1991. Because, that is when I married my dominican wife. I think more like around 1989.
Ahhhh, those were the days eh Capt. Rob57?? When Lian O'Flaherty, Antony Bispham (as Peregrine & Aunt Flora) & Wendy Martinez were posting here??

I didn't notice you posting when Georges went through though - were you at sea during that?? ~ Grahame.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
1989 ????
Why don't you check a few things before posting BS?
If you do, you won't constantly get caught in error, like calling Navy Admirals, Generals, or claiming that Cubans don't east green plantains, then have it refuted by so many people.
How difficult would it have been to research when DR1 started and come up with some more believable BS?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002

Another shot from the lip by Capt. Rob57.

Hopefully Dolores or Robert will soon give us the start date for DR1, but it certainly wasn't in 1989. The Santo Domingo News was still being circulated, Lamabada and I, and probably others, were writing for the paper (my weekly column was "Samana Notes", and computers in the DR were few and far between.

DOMINCAN BOY

On Vacation!
Jun 6, 2006
Another shot from the lip by Capt. Rob57.

Hopefully Dolores or Robert will soon give us the start date for DR1, but it certainly wasn't in 1989. The Santo Domingo News was still being circulated, Lamabada and I, and probably others, were writing for the paper (my weekly column was "Samana Notes", and computers in the DR were few and far between.

The contents of this webpage are copyright ? 1996-2007. DR1. All Rights Reserved :bunny:Robert joined jan 1999 ?