Why do women fall for sankies?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I am always amazed to read how women define these cheap barrio sankie tigres as "good looking men". I know I am not close to being a GQ model but to say these cheap barrio tigres as good looking men sure makes me want to vomit. maybe I should post a few photos of these good looking men to make my point clear. by the way, have you seen some of the women with sankie trash in the DR1 media gallery, especially the one with shorts half way down his knees? Is he one of your hunk types? If that is the case, I rest my case. You women have taste in men.
AZB

sunshine_79

I made the 300,000th post!
Jun 1, 2005
AZB said:
I am always amazed to read how women define these cheap barrio sankie tigres as "good looking men". I know I am not close to being a GQ model but to say these cheap barrio tigres as good looking men sure makes me want to vomit. maybe I should post a few photos of these good looking men to make my point clear. by the way, have you seen some of the women with sankie trash in the DR1 media gallery, especially the one with shorts half way down his knees? Is he one of your hunk types? If that is the case, I rest my case. You women have taste in men.
AZB

AZB~

Women fall for sankies because you're already taken ;)

There are a lot of attractive sankies just as there are a lot of ugly ones. But it does seem like the better looking ones make a lot more income than the average, or just plain hideous, ones.

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
sunshine_79 said:
AZB~

Women fall for sankies because you're already taken ;)

There are a lot of attractive sankies just as there are a lot of ugly ones. But it does seem like the better looking ones make a lot more income than the average, or just plain hideous, ones.

Same thing with strippers. The good looking ones make a lot more money.

But even an ugly stripper can pay the bills.

:) :) :)

Scandall

sunshine_79

Jun 1, 2005
AZB said:
AZB

Also, let me state that "really, really good looking" also means exotic and different. A lot of women who are used to only Canadian men or only American men get completely swept away when they are involved with someone of a different race for the first time. I know that all too well. My first serious boyfriend that I had, from ages 18 through 21, was from Santo Domingo. We met at Fort Bragg and I was so enticed by the fact that he was different and I thought he was so exotic as well. Looking back, I can say now that he wasn't exotic at all, just a soul sucking lowlife. I'm glad I learned at a young age.

But at the time, I thought he was the bees knees just because I had never dated someone who wasn't a midwestern boy.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
The smoother ones do get more...

Just like anything else. The ones that are nicer looking, better dressing, better talking, dancing etc will get..... hmmmmm better income? These guys are humming in and out of that Western Union office several times a day from all of these heartbroken gringas back up north. Meanwhile, as he is running in to "get money from his tia" he has another gringa waiting in the rental car checking out his skinny arse as he struts into the WU office. Oh, I want to be fair here. It isn't just the gringas getting "duped" by this it is the guys too. Cripes, I see these guys doing the same thing. Many of these sankies and putas are actually living with each other back in the barrio. This is their income, what buys the milk, diapers, rum, cerveza and what have you. The ulitmate goal of course is to get that coveted visa. Now if this is done, they have won the lottery! Guys, I am not knocking anyone here that might be doing this. It is truly your life to be free to do what you wish. It is the often times when people cry foul when they were duped by the sankie or puta that raises my ire. To each their own, live and let live! Have fun and be safe!

NYMoreno

Aug 23, 2005
Your Absolutely RIGHT

AZB said:
AZB
But would you even want to date some of the women these Sankies are dating hey I'd charge money ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
NYMoreno said:
But would you even want to date some of the women these Sankies are dating hey I'd charge money ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That reminds me of the old joke:
What's the difference between a Sankie and a Lawyer...
Even a lawyer won't do some things for money.

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
I haven't met one of them yet....

HOWMAR said:
That reminds me of the old joke:
What's the difference between a Sankie and a Lawyer...
Even a lawyer won't do some things for money.

lawyers that is!!!

sunshine_79

Jun 1, 2005
NYMoreno said:

C'mon guys - there's just more of them to love! ;)

I really don't understand how some of the gringos/gringas get laid down here. Yeccchhhh. I like money as much as the next person but sheesh, some of these people really did hit every limb falling down the ugly tree.

And why does it seem that the bigger the person is, the less clothing they wear?

I'm probably being mean but it's true.

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
sunshine_79 said:
C'mon guys - there's just more of them to love! ;)

I really don't understand how some of the gringos/gringas get laid down here. Yeccchhhh. I like money as much as the next person but sheesh, some of these people really did hit every limb falling down the ugly tree.

And why does it seem that the bigger the person is, the less clothing they wear?

I'm probably being mean but it's true.

Ahh. The emails are starting to come in that there are new posts....Sunnie must be up.

Yeah. The fatter the guy the smaller the speedo. These guys look like they're trying to smuggle olives. Nasty.

Scandall

sunshine_79

Jun 1, 2005
Scandall said:
Ahh. The emails are starting to come in that there are new posts....Sunnie must be up.

Yeah. The fatter the guy the smaller the speedo. These guys look like they're trying to smuggle olives. Nasty.

Scandall

Yeah, I'm not too keen on checking out the 90 year old men sporting the banana hammocks. And have you seen some of the pieces of dental floss that masquerade as bikinis?

Planner, I thought you were the fashion police. Where are you when we need you? ;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Can we stop the fashion show please and get back to topic.

Thanks

Topic is

Why do women fall for sankies.

sunshine_79

Jun 1, 2005
Anna Coniglio said:
Can we stop the fashion show please and get back to topic.

Thanks

Topic is

Why do women fall for sankies.

Sorry, Anna.

:: standing in corner ::

sunshine_79

Jun 1, 2005
Just a few more thoughts...

I think a lot of women also see sankies, bad boys, convicts, etc as a sort of project. And the woman always seems to think that she can "change" the man with her love. I've been guilty of this before in the past.

Sometimes a woman is so blinded by her misplaced "love" for the guy that she is absolutely clueless as to what is happening to her. Her inability to see through him exposes her own lack of confidence and poor self image. She has allowed herself to become a slave to her own heart. Her mind recognizes that she has fallen prey to a sankie but her misguided love for him will not allow her to do what would be best for herself.

Most of us love a challenge and a lot of women love to play relationship therapist. We embrace each chance we get to play ?shrink??just listen to us when we talk to our girlfriends.

I think a lot of women think they're going to be the one to change him. But it rarely, if ever, works.

Just my two cents ... again

Pana

Feb 12, 2005
This is the same like when you have Americans, Canadians, and Europeans fall in love with a puta(prostitute) in the DR.
Just my 2-cents ;) !!!