Why Dominicans are hated by Americans

Status
Not open for further replies.

drbill

Dec 3, 2005
nyuk, nyuk!

I'm getting the spooky feeling that there's just not enough hatred to go around.

How many Norwegian engineers does it take to.... never mind, sorry... . Good Night.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
interesting thread....actually i seem to notice more hatred among the ex-pats and dominicans, not americans......

canbon

Apr 28, 2006
thread title bothers me

I can't help it--every time this thread pops up I can hardly stand to look at it "Why Dominicans are hated by Americans"--and it keeps coming up. I have never even read any of the posts on this thread as the title bothers me so much.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
If you look at the OP and check out his credentials you will get a feel as to why he has only made 5 posts and one of those was a double post so in reality only 4 posts and hasn't been back since.

Due to this forum not having a moderator then the possibility of the thread starting and the possibility of its wavering way off the principle theme as started are therefore greatly enhanced.

Anyone with the faintest amount of intelligence and or knowledge knows not ALL Dominicans are HATED, (a very strong word). by ALL Americans as implied by the OP.

As can be noticed by this single and present last page of the thread that some of us realize this thread for the joke that it is as can be determined by what has been posted.

As to reading the thread all I can say is that it contains some times comical, thought out, intelligent and stupid thoughts and is only worth reading if your desire is to witness the mental state of some of the board members.

Rick

drbill

Dec 3, 2005
Before this thread is cremated, credit should be given where due...

canbon's observation says it all... the title combined a certain brevity, equal parts elegance and stupidity.

The ensuing post declared "Open Season" to the jacklighting gang, the barrel-fish-shooters and the low-hanging mango pickers.

Offensive and Dumb were carefully paired to invite scorn from all parts.

I'd like to see more of this type of content... like radio signals from faraway solar systems... .

Sniff, sniff... Throckmorton, is that you!?

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
?As a scientist Throckmorton knew that if he were ever to break wind in the echo chamber, he would never hear the end of it.?

Don Polo.

Brain Donor
May 9, 2006
White americans don't even know what we are.We're confused for AA's,Indians and Puerto Ricans and they can't or don't care about the differences.

Only some in New York city,Boston,etc seem to know and can point us out.Usually it's correlated negativley with being a drugdealer,pimp,prostitute,DDP member or just in general a half-black,loudmouth,dumb "s....." you know?

At best they have a stereotype of being small business owners and hardworkers who won't take **** like the mexicans do.

^I'm dominican but that's my experiences with white people that actually know us or about us. Nine out of ten do not though usually they think we act like AA's or puerto ricans.

Don Polo.

Brain Donor
May 9, 2006
And yes I have to co-sign african americans & west indians usually despise dominicans.

They see us a sellouts for a whole lot issues from eating pork,to perming our hair,to putting lightskin over dark,for being catholic,for the way we treat haitians,and just for generally being proud of being hispanic.

I personally think anyone here who wants us to merge into the larger AA/Afrikan/West indian ..global black community is a traitor.

They hate us..bottom line.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Darn!!

And yes I have to co-sign african americans & west indians usually despise dominicans.

They see us a sellouts for a whole lot issues from eating pork,to perming our hair,to putting lightskin over dark,for being catholic,for the way we treat haitians,and just for generally being proud of being hispanic.

I personally think anyone here who wants us to merge into the larger AA/Afrikan/West indian ..global black community is a traitor.

They hate us..bottom line.
For the love of GOD. Will someone just shoot me and take me out of my misery!.

Another post from this guy and I will jump out the window!!.

Please, please, SOMEBODY MAKE HIM STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Is that guy rtejada or elchino?.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Miguel you must stop posting like that as you keep me on the floor rolling around laughing.Hehehehehehehe

I must admit he seems to be of the same mentality as the 3 sockpuppeteers but I think he is of his own making and no relation to the others.

Jasper

Bronze
Jan 10, 2002
little hypocrisy on this board???

just curious...i posted a message last week about a couple israelis arrested at rincon (see northeast forum). some idiot turned it into something anti-semitic a few posts later - which it was not. after all a good percentage of israeli population is non-jew.

in any case, thread was yanked very quickly when it got stupid and was clear that it was derailed in wrong direction. i was fine with that.

however, i don't understand why this thread was not yanked pronto as well. maybe someone can explain. it's of the same rubbish. my kids are dominican born. i wouldn't want them reading such trash. double standard here on the board?

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Ohhhhhhh!

By the way, I have the answer to the question on this thread:

"Dominicans are hated by Amirican" because of characters like Don Polo.

So Rick, want to tight the rope, stab me, shoot or push me out the window?. Whatever you want, just do it and let's get it over with!.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Jasper,

This forum has no moderator and therefore only controlled by the owners. After reading the 22 pages of rubbish, knowledge, stupidity, insight, jokes and other aspects posted here I can understand why those in control don't read it. Eack week seems to draw another one out of the woodwork and they post in this thread or another in this forum. The latest one seems to be Dona Polla and as in the other thread, as well as here, Dominicans like Miguel get upset by such stupidity.

If you should run across a post you find offensive just click on the "exclamation mark" in the upper right hand corner of the post and it get reposted.

Not that I am laughing AT any board member but what I find amusing is when a person gets upset at the stated stupidity and those that try to defend said stupidity.

Rick

Miguel,

You need to lighten up buddy. Rather then attack the poster how about showing his mentality by attacking his post and those portions of a post that would defend the OP.

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
See, there you go again. Once again IOTFLMAO.
Hehehehehehe

Exactly like that, LOL, one of the reason I hate to post directly from this box and rather post on my WP for spelling and grammar and then copy and paste.

Status
Not open for further replies.