Why I'm Considering Becoming a Single Father in the DR.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Scorpion

Bronze
Aug 13, 2012
Ok, let me make this a simple as possible since you seem to not understand ANYTHING. I make it sound complicated because it is very complicated.
Ok, she does not get the money until you get the child? Ok, she will get money because she will have you picked up the first second she sees you, and because of what you plan have you locked up until very secure measures are put on place to make sure you pay your dues. Even at the smallest of payments you would have to pay a years maintenance, plus lawyers etc.
In case you were not aware it is illegal to sell children, even here. The authorities would once you through without a second thought, and I must say you deserve it.
As far as crossing to Haiti and flying out? You do know you need to register the child in the states before they can leave the cou try? You do know the mother needs to verify and register with you the child? You do know even in Haiti a child can not fly without legal documentation?

You're a danger to yourself, no one else as everything you say is absolutely naive, too much time infront of the TV and too much googlusion.

Whatever. You're full of it and you and I both know it. You come up with these "what if" scenarios that likely aren't going to happen. The Dominican government is incompetent and won't be able to enforce anything, no more than they can enforce taxes on motoconcho drivers. No one is selling a child. I'm paying for the right to get her pregnant with the understanding that I get custody after the child is born. If the would be mother agrees to it, and then tries to double cross me, she is the one who is going to get screwed. You should ask all the people that tried to double cross me in the past. I won most of the time. But anyway, your BS scenario above is just that, its BS. You say that "she will have me locked up for what I plan." Who says I will tell her my plan? She will only know what I want her to know, which is as little as possible.

You say she will have me picked up when she sees me? See me where? Who says she will see anything? Okay, lets say I get picked up? Now you have to figure out where the money is. Oops, no money here in the DR. Now what? Dude, you're not going to change my mind, so please, stop trying. I've already stated my terms and one way or another, I will get those terms. It won't be in her best interests to try double crossing me, it just won't be. She can get money from me, or I disappear and she gets nothing and becomes one of the many single mothers here. Its her choice really. If she is wise she will honor her word and not try to screw me.

Last edited:

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
It's not BS it is factual, this is how it is done, what must be done. You are seriously on crack telling me these 'scenarios' they are not scenarios, they are a process.

And please, I am not trying to talk you out of anything, on the contrary I would love you to go through with it, I get the feeling a little time in prison might make you run away from here as fast as you can, unlikely to ever think your big enough, clever enough or wealthy enough to come here and buy children. Seriously, do it, I can't wait to read about it, lol.

I do love a horny greenhorn over here, frinkin hilarious ideas and concepts, lol.

May 12, 2005
When I first arrived in the DR, I was open to the possibility of getting married and starting a family. After living here for a while, I've decided that I still want to start a family, I just don't think I want the mother/woman to be a part of it. I know this sounds odd, but let me continue and explain why. First, I read today in the Wall Street Journal that single father households are growing, and in fact are outpacing single mother households, here is the article:

Single-Father Households Are Growing Much Faster Than Single-Mother Ones - Real Time Economics - WSJ

Below are some reasons why I'm considering becoming a single dad in the DR:

- I want to raise the children my way. I don't want the Dominican mother to instill unwanted values in them.
- Too many young attractive Dominican women already have kids with other men, and I won't raise them.
- Dominican law requires married couples to split their assets 50/50. I only want to share assets with my kids.
- A Dominican woman is an extra mouth to feed. The money I spend on her could be invested in the kids.
- I'm a control freak. Any woman married to me has to do things my way. Many women don't want this.
- Your wife can leave you for another man. Your kids can't leave you for another parent.
- Your children can and will love you if you raise them right. Women only love men for what they give them.
- Women these days already have high divorce rates both in the DR and USA. Why bother with marriage?
- You can control your children much more easily than your wife, as the children are totally helpless.

Based on the above reasons, I'm considering paying an attractive young Dominican women a lump sum to have my kids. She will need to sign a form drafted by a local attorney which says I get full custody. Then I will just raise the kids my way. The only thing that worries me is the impact that not having a mother in the house will have on the kids. But honestly, this seems to be the path I'm headed towards. I'm not great at courting women and I prefer putas to normal girls anyway. Might as well pay them to have the kids and then raise them on my own. I know I would make a great dad. With my personality, and the way things are here in the DR, this just seems to be the best option for me. Ultimately, children are mother important than their mothers.

18 years, she got you for 18 years.

Dark_Scorpion

Bronze
Aug 13, 2012
It's not BS it is factual, this is how it is done, what must be done. You are seriously on crack telling me these 'scenarios' they are not scenarios, they are a process.

And please, I am not trying to talk you out of anything, on the contrary I would love you to go through with it, I get the feeling a little time in prison might make you run away from here as fast as you can, unlikely to ever think your big enough, clever enough or wealthy enough to come here and buy children. Seriously, do it, I can't wait to read about it, lol.

I do love a horny greenhorn over here, frinkin hilarious ideas and concepts, lol.

My plan will work, you hope that bad things will happen because you're simply jealous. What is with you man? You infertile or something? Can't have any of your own? Too old? Too poor? I just sense a lot of jealous and animosity from you and others here. Nothing you said above is going to happen, you simply hope it will. It won't. I will tell you what will happen. Either I get custody of the child, or I don't. If I don't, I disappear with my money. That is what is going to happen.

The reason you know the "process" you describe so well is because it happened to you in the USA, didn't it? Let me guess, you're divorced, middle aged, and your ex wife ran off with half your net worth for another man? Yeah, that sounds like you, and if that is the truth, I wouldn't be surprised.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012

Maybe someone will make a documentary about his mission.. that's something I would LOVE to watch! Locked Up Abroad Dark Scorpion Human Trafficking stylez!

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
I am sure that with the kind of women that you are hanging out with that there ae some that will agree to have the kid for $500 .. What is that.. a little more than fifty bucks a month? This will be a puts, which is the only kinda girl you hang out with and they ususally make a lot of money and will not be able to work so you had better think about the fact that you are going to pay her expenses, because she certainly will not be able to work.. not after 3 or four months anyway.

You can see this is lot cheaper than trying to get a surrogate in the States

Surrogate Mother Costs & Fees

And you certainly would not qualify for an adoption .. since you would not pass the psychological evaluation.

But since you are young. And since you are essentially BUYING a child. And since it really is human trafficing.

I would recommend that you be really really generous. So that you give the mother NO REASON to go to the court with you.

*have you thought about what is gonna happen if it is GIRL???????

Dark_Scorpion

Bronze
Aug 13, 2012
I am sure that with the kind of women that you are hanging out with that there ae some that will agree to have the kid for $500 .. What is that.. a little more than fifty bucks a month? This will be a puts, which is the only kinda girl you hang out with and they ususally make a lot of money and will not be able to work so you had better think about the fact that you are going to pay her expenses, because she certainly will not be able to work.. not after 3 or four months anyway.

You can see this is lot cheaper than trying to get a surrogate in the States

Surrogate Mother Costs & Fees

And you certainly would not qualify for an adoption .. since you would not pass the psychological evaluation.

But since you are young. And since you are essentially BUYING a child. And since it really is human trafficing.

I would recommend that you be really really generous. So that you give the mother NO REASON to go to the court with you.

*have you thought about what is gonna happen if it is GIRL???????

IT IS NOT HUMAN TRAFFICKING. Do you even know the definition of HT? It has nothing in common with what I'm considering. Parents "pay" for their children all the time.....I'm simply paying for custody. How on Earth is that trafficking? I mean that part of your post is incredibly stupid, to compare the two which have nothing in common. The woman is not being forced, and I would be the parent of the child.....so how is that trafficking? I don't get where you're coming from with this.

Second, I plan to pay the girl "far more" than $500, are you kidding me? $500 is a joke, I wouldn't pay a woman that small pocket change for a child. And, regarding my "psychological stability," there are plenty of parents who are far worse yet they bringkids into the world with no problems. And yeah, I've thought of paying her expenses during the pregnancy, because you are right she would be out of "work." If the baby is a girl I would obviously be less than thrilled, but will raise her regardless. I would have to come up with a totally different plan for her upbringing though. Yes, Surrogate mothers in the USA are very expensive which is precisely why I don't want to do this there. Your part about trafficking was stupid but most of your post makes sense. I will pay the woman as much as I can, far more than the local men who get them pregnant and pay them nothing, but there are limits to that as well sense the child will be in my custody and be raised by me, and I need funds for that.

Last edited:

Dark_Scorpion

Bronze
Aug 13, 2012
oh five hundred was the bet! I thought that is what you were gonna pay for the kid! my bad...

how much are you intending to pay for the kid?

I don't know yet. I will probably need to haggle with the mother(you know how Dominicans like to haggle). The starting price would be in the 4 figures, and that would be the upper range, not the lower. I definitely would not offer $500, that is too low even for Dominican standards. Considering the local men knock up these women and leave them with nothing at all, I'd say 4 figures would be extremely generous, plus I would pay for the months when she couldn't work, which might be another grand or two, possibly three. Since I'm raising the child I have a limited amount I can give as I must raise the child on my own. I have the money to do this now but I'm going to wait until some of my investments mature and I take care of some of the current business issues I'm dealing with.

The fact that I'm willing to pay money to have a child says a lot about the type of parent I would be. Since when does anyone pay thousands of dollars for anything that they don't value? That destroys the responses of many on this thread that I would be a bad parent. Trust me, I take good care of my little Alienware laptop, and I only paid $800 for that, so imagine how much I will care for something I paid thousands for? I will take care of the mother until I get custody of the child, as long as she doesn't try to double cross me I will hold my end of the bargain. If she tries something stupid she will regret it.

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
listen.. DS, you have to bear in mind that most of these women figure that having a baby with a gringo is a paydate for LIFE... in that they are going to get at least 8,000 pesos a month for the REST of their lives...

so .. listen.. rather than throwing out a huge lump sum.. and arguing about it.. it is better to really better to figure out how much she is making and how much she is expecting.

if you think that American women are bad.. well.. most American women work, and lots earn more than the husband. And I know that lots of Domnican men do not pay bot that does not mean that madre is not ON them all the time.

So.. my advice is to talk about.. well.. yes, surrport during the pregnancy,, and then more til the baby is old enough to travel and then some support til she gets back in shape and is ready to work.. like that.. Rather than a lump sum.

Because whatever lump sum she hears.. she will double it, triple it..

So find out how much she lives on.. and go from there.

But really, if she has a girl.. you are probably going to want her to KEEP the girl til she is 14 or 15 and can come to high school or something? Think about it. Can you really say that you can raise a girl?

Dark_Scorpion

Bronze
Aug 13, 2012
well you are right.. it is not trafficking.. that you be if you bought the baby I apologize

but I cannot see you parenting a girl. And abortion is not an option here.

So how are going to handle that one?

If it is a girl I have no choice mountainannie, I would have to raise it alone. It isn't what I want, but I'm not going to abandon my daughter and I'm certainly not going to abort her, are you kidding me? I'm anti-abortion, and even though like the Chinese I value male children I would never abandon my little princess. My brother has a daughter and if something happened to the mother he'd have to raise it alone. You do what you have to do, you know what I mean?

I cannot see myself parenting a girl. I want a son so I can have the type of relationship with him that I didn't have with my own father. But you never know what mother nature may decide. It is like flipping a coin, I hope I land on heads but I may land on tails. I've decided if I have a daughter instead I will adapt the best way I can. But I'm very exciting to be having a little one and doing so is rapidly becoming one of the things I desire most in life. I'm begin realizing that children and family are the most important thing in this world.

DOC1727

Aug 30, 2011
Yes, a man can raise a daughter properly. There will be a few years where it would benefit her to have a positive, trusted adult woman in her life, but an aunt, older cousin, or family friend is sufficient.

Raising a child is pretty much the same no matter the sex. There will be a few challenges once she hits puberty but no big deal.

Your gonna want to get a real nasty looking shotgun for when she becomes a teen.

Dark_Scorpion

Bronze
Aug 13, 2012
listen.. DS, you have to bear in mind that most of these women figure that having a baby with a gringo is a paydate for LIFE... in that they are going to get at least 8,000 pesos a month for the REST of their lives...

so .. listen.. rather than throwing out a huge lump sum.. and arguing about it.. it is better to really better to figure out how much she is making and how much she is expecting.

if you think that American women are bad.. well.. most American women work, and lots earn more than the husband. And I know that lots of Domnican men do not pay bot that does not mean that madre is not ON them all the time.

So.. my advice is to talk about.. well.. yes, surrport during the pregnancy,, and then more til the baby is old enough to travel and then some support til she gets back in shape and is ready to work.. like that.. Rather than a lump sum.

Because whatever lump sum she hears.. she will double it, triple it..

So find out how much she lives on.. and go from there.

But really, if she has a girl.. you are probably going to want her to KEEP the girl til she is 14 or 15 and can come to high school or something? Think about it. Can you really say that you can raise a girl?

8000 RD a month for the rest of their lives is unrealistic. It also wouldn't make sense to pay that money each month when I would be raising the kid by myself. My offer to them is a lump sum payment, starting at about $5,000 USD. They can haggle but I'm only going so high, once they pass my red line I tell them "sorry" and then I walk away from the deal. I will likely pay another $2,000 during their pregnancy(in installments, not lump sum) but that will be the most I can do. But I agree with you that I should find out how much she lives on. This is really a take it or leave it deal, there are a lot of young women here in poverty that would jump at this deal, so if she starts quoting outrageous figures I have many other options.

I wouldn't want the mother raising my daughter. Look what happens to a lot of the young women here. By the time she is 15 she will probably be pregnant by some dead beat local, some of these girls get knocked up by 12. The deal is that even if it is a girl she is mine and I will raise her myself, her virginity must stay intact until she comes of age and I won't trust the mother to do that.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
In a few more months I would have been here about a year. The things I'm seeing(and reading) makes me think that this strategy is the wisest. A lot of men don't realize this but the reason men pay for prostitutes is because their bodies want to pass down their genes. Prostitution, according to a book I read a couple of years ago, is a reproductive strategy. A man who has sex with 50 prostitutes, even while using condoms, has a greater chance of fathering children than a man who has no sex at all.

So the way I see it, with the amount of money I've spent on whores over the last 10 years(American and foreign), I could have just paid a woman to have my kid. Paying a woman also allows you to select a woman based on her physical attractiveness, assuring that your children will be beautiful(or handsome if they are boys). There are plenty of Dominican girls who would be game for it, but you would need to gain their trust and spend time with them to warm them up to the idea. I'm not the first guy to come up with this strategy but for me I think it is best. There are certain logistical problems to being a single dad but they can be overcome.

i guess that you don't care if they turn out as dumb as a stump, then..

Dark_Scorpion

Bronze
Aug 13, 2012
Yes, a man can raise a daughter properly. There will be a few years where it would benefit her to have a positive, trusted adult woman in her life, but an aunt, older cousin, or family friend is sufficient.

Raising a child is pretty much the same no matter the sex. There will be a few challenges once she hits puberty but no big deal.

Your gonna want to get a real nasty looking shotgun for when she becomes a teen.

Totally agree, raising a daughter will be a pain, especially once she becomes a teen. Maintaining her chastity is extremely important, I think I'm just going to do it Arab/Muslim style, she is to remain separated from other males until she gets married. Problem solved. She doesn't speak or associate with other males period. I don't even want her going to school with males, I will probably send her to an all girl school. More than likely I will arrange her marriage. I'm going to choose my son in law and when I meet potential sons in laws I will either like them or hate them in 60 seconds. If I hate them my daughter isn't marrying them. The kid must come from a good family, must have a brain, must have stable employment, good grades, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.