why is some people on this forum so negative

Status
Not open for further replies.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Very harsh but true words from Hillbilly. He is a wise man who has lived in the DR for many years and knows what he is talking about.
To the OP Hillbilly's words may sound negative. In reality it is the truth. The truth can be hard to hear sometimes.

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
it seems like it but i have no problem giving. and i know the girl from a friend of mine there. the post just seems like that when you havent seen me in person to know who i really am. every body want the worst to happen like if a girl would act like they are in love with you. i never went after any girl there they came to me and i love going to dr for the beach to ride a motorcycle and the weather

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
God bless you man, cause I don't think you understand this very clearly. Just be careful, hear??? Wear condoms for God's Sake!! HIV+/AIDS is rampant in that population and you can't tell your friend you "picked up some tropical thing!! from a urinal"

There, that was positive....

HB

bizzyboneizo

Aug 31, 2010
i sure do but i dont like jumping from one girl to another and of course females makes the trip better but i just love the country and the activities thanks for the positive response

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Today is Christmas...so Merry Christmas. I will tell you that I went back and read a couple of your posts, and you come across like a cheapskate, young person looking to hookup with some girl that you found on the Internet, but don't want to spend any money while "doing" her...

Sorry, I can see why a lot of persons might have made nasty comments. You probably deserved them.

Look. You want to come here and screw the women? Fine, no problem. Just don't ask us to finance the trip.

Now I will tell you something. YOu are a prime target for ending up in a cane field with your nuts cut off and your wiener stuck into your mouth. ..... Alone, ignorant, looking for strange women in one of the cesspools of the DR??? And cheap on the side? Seems to me, (and I would welcome contrary comments) that this is a wreck waiting to happen.

Nothing hidden in my remarks.

HB
I'm going to have problems falling asleep tonight. My wife will be wondering why I'm laughing.

GinzaGringo

Sep 29, 2010
I just read some of the OP's posts and am starting to understand a little better the negativity being thrown his way. With that said, I do still think a good many folks on this board ought to tone it down and take it easy and look in the mirror and have some compassion.

Lolitula

Mar 16, 2011
WEllllll,.....there's my 2 cents...:

Here's the thing: if one comes to the forum, known or not to others on DR1, a lot can be said (unfortunately for the OP in this case) about the question / comment you're posting :) It's not saying that being NASTY is acceptable, but questions about hookers or whatever may be answered differently than, "Where's a good place for burgers" etc :)

From only my personal POV, I've found that people on DR1 have been nothing but wonderful, accomodating and soooo helpful to me, despite my thousands of questions :D Hillbilly, Shalena, Ken, Bronxboy...some of these are the most regular members I've noted, and although they can be sharp-tongued when dealing with sort of 'nonsense' posts, they're supremely helpful and knowledgeable when the question is a valid (and clean :) ) one...

kdolo

Mar 9, 2009
People are negative hear because they can be and not have to face the consequences - the internet ...aint it grand ??

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
hold on, is OP this young dude who wanted to meet dominicanas on cupidputas.com or something similar so that when he comes over to DR he can cut down all this "hello, how are you" crap and proceed directly to "suck my c**k"?
i never saw no negativity on that thread. just straight up advice there ain't no need for romance in DR and it is easy to get laid. i mean, what more did he want?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
DR1 Doesn't Suffer FOOLS Well!

And "Bizzy Bone Izy",get it? "BIZZY BONE"??? "Qualifies!!!!!!!
Some of us "Old Timers" need only read 4 or 5 posts from a "Newbee" before we know where they are coming from.
The guy is a "FOOL",and that is an easy call.
He has nothing to add here.
They ask stupid questions just to be part of the conversation.
When I meet a new group of people,say a new job,I keep my eyes and ears open,and my mouth shut!
We have all met "New" people that enter a group of people who know eachother.You know how you feel about those who just try TOO HARD to become part of the group.
"Pay Your Dues" before you become a "Pompus,Know-it-All,Arogant,A$$,I DID!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
Possibly arrogantly deluded is a better description of some of the members. Deluded in the thought anyone actually cares how long people have posted or how many posts anyone has, arrogant in the thought there really is any form of authority other than the Mods and owner.
But like I said, people need to step away from time to time, virtual insanity I believe it is called!:dead:

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
The Negative Posters Have No Money....iT'S THAT SIMPLE !

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Really? I always thought that after reading some of the living costs these posters have they were loaded, not sure where that thought came from but I am sure you are drinking it with lemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.