Will the "right" Dominican choose you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
You'd be surprised. I have witnessed at least 3 cases in the last 2 or 3 years. You have to take into account the fact that many NYers come to the DR specifically for that. I have noticed that they are more "brave" when a potential rejection will not be known in their group of friends and family. Little they know there are very few things they can do to make the deal fall through.

Agree. Also, Dominican-American are not immune. May not be the flamboyant resort sanky type, but I have heard/seen cases where some have been used by partners who were just trying to get to the US too.

JMB773

Silver
Nov 4, 2011
I was wondering right. What foreign nationals take home more Dominican locals? Why?
A. Canadians
B. U.S.
C: Europeans (Italians, French, British, close by)

On this side of the pond it is A hands down. If you go to the Colonial Zone most of the men you run into are from Canada. Canadians make better spouses for Dominicans then Americans IMO.

BTW I once heard a Canadian man tell a puta that " his heart will always belong to her" I almost choked on my pina con leche. If anybody enjoys "Magic" and magic shows go to Pacos on El Conde and witness Canadian men and European men turn putas into wives. The most amazing "magic trick" I ever saw.

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
I once heard a Canadian man tell a puta that " his heart will always belong to her"

He was lucky she didn't rip his heart off his chest right there to see how much she could get at the local pawn shop...

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
In my experience, Dominican women are to put it quite simply- difficult. Bad? No. Morally deficient? No. Lacking self-awareness? Oftentimes. Worth the trouble? Undoubtedly.

But that's assuming you're not just using them.

True, but wouldn't that apply equally to all women? And men, for that matter?

There's no such thing as an inherently defective race or nationality of people. While we are all obviously guided and influenced by cultural mores, at the end of the day we're all just individuals.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
at the end of the day we're all just individuals.

Yep, our poop all smells the same!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OU5RXu_EN2s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
My favorite part was JMB saying African Americans and Puerto Ricans have secret things they won't discuss with anyone outside of their race.. LOL.. what.. how to NOT have a job and their secret cocaine sources?

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
My favorite part was JMB saying African Americans and Puerto Ricans have secret things they won't discuss with anyone outside of their race.. LOL.. what.. how to NOT have a job and their secret cocaine sources?

Guess what?

Here it where it ends!!!!!!!!

Jeez...........................................

Status
Not open for further replies.