Will You Finish the Word?

miguelspencer

Jan 31, 2008
Time for a new game, I hear.

This time everyone chips in with one letter. Any letter so as to connect them to form a common noun (no proper nouns accepted, no countries, people, etc). The one who completes the word wins and starts a new sequence.

Example:
One person writes:H Another writes:O and the next person writes:T

the winner may be the person that comes with:
S, thus making the word HOTS, which is a word that can be found in a dictionary such as Merrian Websters.

Or if instead of S, someone writes T, so the word could go on and become: HOTTER, or HOTTEST, then the person to bring in the last letter to make the word would be the winner, and then starts a new word.

Have fun guys.

miguelspencer

Jan 31, 2008
Time for a new game, I hear.

This time everyone chips in with one letter. Any letter so as to connect them to form a common noun (no proper nouns accepted, no countries, people, etc). The one who completes the word wins and starts a new sequence.

Example:
One person writes:H Another writes:O and the next person writes:T

the winner may be the person that comes with:
S, thus making the word HOTS, which is a word that can be found in a dictionary such as Merrian Websters.

Or if instead of S, someone writes T, so the word could go on and become: HOTTER, or HOTTEST, then the person to bring in the last letter to make the word would be the winner.

So I start with the letter....

D

LOPTKA

Feb 12, 2002
JM Welsh <=> English Dictionary

Goberiad = n. an operating

Goberol = a. operating, effective dubbingly