World Cup 2006 Go England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
rayleeds said:
Nice piccies Eddy...Question for you , do you have a Leeds UTD shirt for the bar?

If not I'll bring one over for the semi finals.
Regards Ray
Don't believe I have one. Bring it over I'm sure we can find a worthy spot for it.

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
I enjoyed the pics. Eddy - hope you "master" quickly as hopeful there'll be more! Emma ;-)

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Robert said:
See you next Saturday Eddy!!!!
Have a nice trip up. With Germany winning today, gets me closer to my prediction. England v Germany with England winning this time.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Eddy said:
Have a nice trip up. With Germany winning today, gets me closer to my prediction. England v Germany with England winning this time.

can't happen 'cause it will be England versus Brazil and Brazil beating their arse :) to the finals.

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
We will see M.A.R. - time will tell. I see why you say that :)-() BUT I'd rather believe in Eddy's vision to be honest!!
Hoping your prediction comes true Eddy...more pics when you can please!
Emma ;-)

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Emma22 said:
We will see M.A.R. - time will tell. I see why you say that :)-() BUT I'd rather believe in Eddy's vision to be honest!!
Hoping your prediction comes true Eddy...more pics when you can please!
Emma ;-)
Will take several during the 2 hr. victory celebration after tomorrow's 3 -1 win.

Emma22

Jun 13, 2006
LOTS Eddy not "several"!! ;-)...And don't cheat and post females in 'flip-flops' this time. I am a female - they were "pretty and dedicated ladies supporting England" to males on here, but to me they were a bunch of girls that may as well join the rest of us in Cardiff!! I place my "photo shoot" order (LOL!!!): MAY I have shots from WITHIN the bar that include you celebrating too?? - GO ON!!! Draw a big arrow to you with your fists in the air so I know who to come say "Hi" to when I visit on the 19th!! ;-) Emma

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
Biggest worldwide sport,yes... referees ....not

I can not believe that this sport of many years.... relies on one-man to basically call the outcome of the game.Great players should be allowed to play.... especially in World Cup.

Granted I'm not a big football fan but... the organization and sanctioning bodies for the game that should be played is a joke,joke.

One ref for how many players.:eek:

At least in the World Series the umpire is quality and also has backups....... not a one-man circus.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
It's not a one man circus here either, there are 2 linemen to assist in the refereeing...but I have to admit that it has not been a very fair World Cup...

I was REALLY upset when the URUGUAYAN ref, of all people, threw out Eddie Pope (USA) 2 minutes into the game!!!!

One great upset for all of South America :(

Now to wait for either one of my favorites...Italy, France or Germany...I could care less for Portugal...but we'll see...maybe a BIG upset in 2006!!!

MQ

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
It absolutely is

Musicqueen said:
It's not a one man circus here either, there are 2 linemen to assist in the refereeing...but I have to admit that it has not been a very fair World Cup...

I was REALLY upset when the URUGUAYAN ref, of all people, threw out Eddie Pope (USA) 2 minutes into the game!!!!

One great upset for all of South America :(

Now to wait for either one of my favorites...Italy, France or Germany...I could care less for Portugal...but we'll see...maybe a BIG upset in 2006!!!

MQ

when you have the referee pulling the card out like a rabbit out of the hat.... then it's up to him and only him of which card he is going to pull.... that sport is a joke like I said in the sanctioning body. I pity countries that have to rely on that as their number one sport.... that's a shame.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
You know what? I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but with this latest installment, you've just proved you know nothing of the sport...:(

Typical response coming from someone that is going against the majority of the WORLD population...

BTW...the WORLD SERIES is what was played this year before the season began...NOT what they play every year in October...that's only the UNITED STATED SERIES OF MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL...

Back to the WORLD CUP 2006...Any predictions for the finals???

I'll go first...GERMANY vs. FRANCE...

MQ

easygoin

Bronze
Jan 2, 2005
Musicqueen said:
You know what? I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but with this latest installment, you've just proved you know nothing of the sport...:(

Typical response coming from someone that is going against the majority of the WORLD population...

BTW...the WORLD SERIES is what was played this year before the season began...NOT what they play every year in October...that's only the UNITED STATED SERIES OF MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL...

MQ

Well I think Germany will win..... but I'm hoping for GHANA.

bellissima_81

Apr 19, 2006
Musicqueen said:

MQ

Im calling either a rewind of Euro 2000 France & Italy or due to fact that home games seemed to be getting favored Germany & France

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
bob saunders said:
Germany wins.
It looks like that. It's too bad that England didn't go any further but they played really bad in the 1st. half. It came back to haunt them. England have never been lucky with penalty kicks. English fans were hoping for a Brazilian win but there again.......... As for me, I've cancelled my order for a new jeepeta and am looking for a used pasola. I'll order a 2010 jeepeta. To add to my rotten luck, the photos I took were all out of focus. The camera I borrowed was crap. I even had photos of Rob, AZB, CCCCC, Randy etc. Maybe next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.