WOW did not see this coming (gun)

BILLYRAY

Mar 29, 2012
If you read his original post he says....I have 2 brothers in Boston police. 1 came back from war in 69 and was spat one.....You probably read the 1 (one) as I as in me....

In my mind that would be the lowest thing a person could do..Try to look cool or a badass and take credit for something that young men gave their lifes up for.........

wuarhat

I am a out of touch hippie.
Nov 13, 2006
just my opinion

There's nothing wrong with having your picture taken with your gun, or as they in the army your weapon.

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
I am 58 yrs. and if you read what I wrote..I never said I was in VIETNAM..I just read it again WOW some people just Do Not trust..I do understand it takes me a long time to trust too..

That's why i apologized beforehand...just in case i misunderstood something. So, again, i apologize, the math just didn't add up in my head, and you look too damn good to be 63yrs old!!

Frank

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
Oops! I just reread your post.You said 1 came back from the war and I mistook
it to say I.My bad!:)

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2011
I learned about guns from my 2 brothers that are police in Boston..1 came back from the war in 69 and was spit on.

I read that as an "I" too first time around. And thought it was weird as you look 54-58. Be safe, BILLYRAY. You seem like good people. Your mujer could be the twin of my buddy's wife. They've been married for about fifteen years and have two beautiful kids.

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
If we all don't start reading Billyrays posts a little better he is going to have have an achky breaky heart and put a hurting on us all.

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
There you go. That's the way us humans act. Some us of saw the gun picture which we didn't like and immediately started to read Billy's post under a different light. I guess this is as graphic a lesson as we can get.

NotLurking

Bronze
Jul 21, 2003
Sto Dgo Este
All I can say to you BILLYRAY is, if you wouldn't like to be cornered at some point in the near future by 5 or 7 or 10 hoodlums and get bitch slapped for your gun STOP showing it. Have you ever stop to think that you just gave up the best part of carrying a gun -- THE ELEMENT OF SURPRISE? This behavior might at first appear to be good practice but it isn't. Doing this just alerts the criminals to the fact that they need to come in greater numbers and better armed to disable you quickly and get that US$4k prize gun you're flaunting. This also tells them that no matter how bad business is for you they can rob your any day at any time since they are assured a payday from the sale of that lovely gun of yours.

Please don't become another statistic and listen to the pile of good advice given to you here. There's an old spanish adage that goes some thing like this, "El que se lleva de consejo muere de viejo". It roughly translates to, "He who heeds advice dies old".

NotLurking -: Owner of a couple of handguns, shotgun & rifle