WTF is with connecting to Orange today???

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
I assume i will get a rebate for two days (or more depending on when it is working again) on my next bill......................NOT

Bob K

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
I assume i will get a rebate for two days (or more depending on when it is working again) on my next bill......................NOT

Bob K

Would be the least you and other users derserve but zero expectations equals zero disappointments unfortunately.:ermm:

trabajadora

Aug 29, 2007
A rebate??? Pleeeezzzeee. If there was any such animal here in the DR, I'd OWN the cable company here in POP. If I got money back or money off my bill for all the months without cable........ I'd be the richest gringa on the island!

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
holy crapola I just got through to POP... f'ing cells... has anyone else noticed that when calling a 829 number from ontario it's cheaper than 809, but I cannot dial a 829 from home I have to use a phone card... ???

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
Hey I Just Spoke To My Boy (mikey Aka The Wop) And He Said Orange Is Having Problems And He Is In Dr Now ....so Its True But I Dont Know When The Service Will Come Back Up

rio2003

Bronze
Aug 16, 2006
Need to speak!

Hey I Just Spoke To My Boy (mikey Aka The Wop) And He Said Orange Is Having Problems And He Is In Dr Now ....so Its True But I Dont Know When The Service Will Come Back Up

I tried calling Orange cell phones up until 7.30pm last night - all unavailable - "network busy". Got a call from a DR landline to my Orange phone in the UK fine. Getting very frustrated now......

:mad:

Rio

Adrian Bye

Bronze
Jul 7, 2002
Interestingly in Cabarete there was no service at all. In Santiago I show 4 bars of reception, and can use GPRS to browse the internet. But I can't make calls or send text messages.

I just tested it now by sending a text message and it worked. So things will probably be back to normal today.