Removing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Not normally.

Post/threads are ONLY removed if they violate our Terms of Service.
FYI: We do not remove posts because someone posted something they regretted and asks to have it removed.

Gitana-

Jan 13, 2010
Is there a problem with threads randomly disappearing?

I have been looking for one I started and it's gone. It was not even controversial, it was about the things I should take with me when I move there.

I'm beginning to doubt my sanity.:devious:

wuarhat

I am a out of touch hippie.
Nov 13, 2006

I have been looking for one I started and it's gone. It was not even controversial, it was about the things I should take with me when I move there.

I can't find it either, but I can't say whether that should give you any hope for your sanity.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com

Not that I'm aware of. If you have more info I'll take a look.

Gitana-

Jan 13, 2010
Robert.

The thread was about the things I should take to the DR when I move there in May. I have looked for it from my profile and doing a search for the word "ninja" since I remember that was one of the things on the list and it was mentioned several times. It's not a big deal but I would certainly love to have that list back, and all the good advise I received on the thread.

Thanks for looking into this.

wuarhat

I am a out of touch hippie.
Nov 13, 2006
I'm pretty sure someone posted a link in response to the question: What's a ninja?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Robert.

The thread was about the things I should take to the DR when I move there in May. I have looked for it from my profile and doing a search for the word "ninja" since I remember that was one of the things on the list and it was mentioned several times. It's not a big deal but I would certainly love to have that list back, and all the good advise I received on the thread.

Thanks for looking into this.

Is it this one http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/131741-customs-employees-so-nice-so-useless.html#post1217310

Someone last posted on the 19th so when you hit "get all new posts" and there aren't any the thread doesn't appear on the list. In that case you need to go into the forum where you started your thread and scroll to find the sleeping thread. :)

Tom F.

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Don't you have to be selling something to pay in the classified? When it becomes an actual product I would gladly pay to advertise. Also, being a long term member, I expected a private message or something asking me if I would like to advertise. I have been giving away home made chocolate for a couple of years now and started a website which is getting me closer to my goal. If you looked at the site, it is a bunch of pictures from the DR about cacao and chocolate which I have no business interest in at all. There is nothing for sale and the site is actually just a blog right now. I have never posted pictures on DR1.com due to not being able to figure it out and thought this would be a nice opportunity before it actually becomes a business.

Status
Not open for further replies.