Jolly Roger Sosua is burned

Status
Not open for further replies.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Since you post.that you were tired of all of the do good BS and tree hugging, why didn't you just move on to where you may fit in? Kelly is a good dude, and airing hollow innuendos just so you can get a little woody going on is pretty spinless and is absolutely pathetic. Why dont you grow a pair or better yet, just go crawl back under the rock in which you came from.

listen to rebel....

i can give you 1009 reasons to go help Judy at the pet lodge.......

uh oh.... 4pm....... time to put on my invisible suit !!

Username1009

Jul 1, 2014
Since you post.that you were tired of all of the do good BS and tree hugging, why didn't you just move on to where you may fit in? Kelly is a good dude, and airing hollow innuendos just so you can get a little woody going on is pretty spinless and is absolutely pathetic. Why dont you grow a pair or better yet, just go crawl back under the rock in which you came from.
Really guy? Why so angry? Your ovaries all outa whack. Careful guy, be careful

Username1009

Jul 1, 2014
listen to rebel....

i can give you 1009 reasons to go help Judy at the pet lodge.......

uh oh.... 4pm....... time to put on my invisible suit !!
Funny thing is... I have supplies flown down on a regular basis. I also help our DR Bob with some meds. Just another reason why I love dogs more than I like most people

Username1009

Jul 1, 2014
Well you can speak your mind in a bit nicer way :).
I agree with you about liking most dogs more than people!!

Thank you, if you scroll up you will find I have not used any foul language. I was just simply expressing my thoughts in what I believed to be a some what public forum. Never was it my intention to insult any of you. I was just tired of reading all the do good crap about that place.. That's it.

ramesses

Gold
Jun 17, 2005
Who ever said I was hiding? Me? Surely not..c' mon let's meet at spankys for a DR 1 beer. It's on me

Just another angry expat in Sosua spreading rumors (true or not) about other people. This town has so many of this kind it still surprises me. It gets way worse when the same expats are sitting around in bars, drinking too much and seething about others perceived transgressions.

Username1009

Jul 1, 2014
It was not my intention to be " banned " from such a forum. As I've mentioned I only wanted to interject my own working knowledge of a situation I am privy too. Too those of you sending me threatening and slanderous PM. Please refrain from doing so. I am not at all about being a " behind screen tough guy or girl" simply an observer. Ok, so let's move on to something else now. Perhaps those if you that are thinned skinned, could you send me in screen direction to undo my post? Last thing I wanted to do is upset the pineapple cart.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
PM Wuddy or AE and all your past will be gone.....

maybe not forgiven ----- but gone

love the pineapple cart phrase....... may I use it?

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Wrong info WW - once a post is written, there is a 10 minute window for the writer to change it. After that it is there forever. Lesson to be learned is not to hit "submit" unless you're sure. We do not delete upon request.

Status
Not open for further replies.