Whatever Happened To These DR1ers??

Castle

Silver
Sep 1, 2012
I have wondered about Pollogringo, Castle and Gringobachata. I see that Castle posted on another thread.

In my case, I've notice DR1 is a habit. Once I lose the habit, It's very difficult to take it back. Somebody hit the "like"button on a very old post of mine, and curiosity made me come back. Who knows how many of those long lost members are just a "like" away from coming back...

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
I have wondered about Pollogringo, Castle and Gringobachata. I see that Castle posted on another thread.

In my case, I've notice DR1 is a habit. Once I lose the habit, It's very difficult to take it back. Somebody hit the "like"button on a very old post of mine, and curiosity made me come back. Who knows how many of those long lost members are just a "like" away from coming back...

Pollogringo is doing wonderful. Castle is right on the money, that s what happened to Pollo, was banned, lost interest and never really come back.

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
Pollogringo is doing wonderful. Castle is right on the money, that s what happened to Pollo, was banned, lost interest and never really come back.

Where do I sign the petition to kick chic out and bring pollo back in?

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
People come and go from DR1 all the time. There was a rift following the Sosua 'kidnapping' years ago, and we lost some regulars, a few are named in this thread. Others go on spurts of posting and then wander off and come back months later.

At any given time there are many hundreds of people reading DR1 who are not signed in. Some like to just read and not post.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
People come and go from DR1 all the time. There was a rift following the Sosua 'kidnapping' years ago, and we lost some regulars, a few are named in this thread. Others go on spurts of posting and then wander off and come back months later.

At any given time there are many hundreds of people reading DR1 who are not signed in. Some like to just read and not post.

so true. i get likes and dislikes from posters whom i never knew existed.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
i think chic may reach cult status, like yabadabadoo.

At least I could understand Yabadaboo. It is just that most disagreed with him or his lifestyle.

Where as Chic is a mystery on all levels, what he/she means, gender, location, the substance he/she is using :)

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
At least I could understand Yabadaboo. It is just that most disagreed with him or his lifestyle.

Where as Chic is a mystery on all levels, what he/she means, gender, location, the substance he/she is using :)

substance????? hmmm....let's take a few wild guesses..

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
LMAO
I like Chic, most intriguing poster ever :)

Talk about "thinking outside the box". Chic resides "outside the box" and only checks in periodically to make sure the box is still there, always with a refreshingly fresh perspective, if not always a lucid one.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Talk about "thinking outside the box". Chic resides "outside the box" and only checks in periodically to make sure the box is still there, always with a refreshingly fresh perspective, if not always a lucid one.

chic is like a schrodinger cat. nothing about it can be said for sure. enigma shrouded in mystery.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
xanadu, aka solar oven using yabadabadoo?

A few years ago, someone reported Yanandu aka Pi2 aka Yapaski had passed away. Hope he is RIP, and enjoying an after-life that is truly off the grid.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

i am sure that there are many occasions in which Chic forgets where he left the box.