Yeah Walmart...

Apr 7, 2014
Texas of course. Mckinney, as I recall. Kids had a pool party. Arguments, small fight broke out. Some dummy called the cops and the real riot started when they got in the act Bystander did a nice video of over-reacting cops one of whom pulled his gun on the kids. Video of kids forced to ground, handcuffed. Cops using F language, threatening kids. Gun wielding cop just quit his job after the video came out. Gotta love camera phone videos giving us a never before seen view of police behavior. Every week we seem to have a new one.
As I recall everyone at the pool party was invited, not trespassing. And the fight started when 2 of the parents started cursing at the teens and grabbed their hair trying to eject them from a party they were invited to. I dont know about you but if some fat bitch starting hitting your teenage daughter for no other reason than foolish pride what would you do?

Apr 7, 2014
Security called the police after being overwhelmed with trespassing teens. They did the right thing rather than try to handle it themselves. This was not a public pool. All the teens needed to do was follow orders from the PD. They chose not to and suffered the consequences. Had they behaved when the cops got there, every single one of them would have probably been on their way without even a ticket. But they want to be hooligans.

Meanwhile, another cop got shot in the back yesterday.

You are incorrect. They received an invitation from a homeowner to attend the pool party. Dont miscontrue facts, please.
The police came because an adult woman was becoming boisterous, offensive and physically attacking children in the parking lot.

Your coplust sounds sexual in nature.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
See, no better than Dominicans, taking photos not to upload on feibu but on Youtube.:classic:

No one is helping to separate them.Let them knock each others brains out.Pics are more fun. SMH

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
See, no better than Dominicans, taking photos not to upload on feibu but on Youtube.:classic:

No one is helping to separate them.Let them knock each others brains out.Pics are more fun. SMH

I am shocked that grown men watching wouldn't try to break the fight, especially with a kid involved. Instead of filming, they should have called security or the police. so sad !

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
breaking up a fight can be very hazardous. Most people lack the strenght, stamina and know how to really injure each other in the short time before they are exausted. Its just not worth it. Do they have a weapon? Will they both turn on you? Sometimes its a good idea to resist being the good samaritan. Its a natural impulse but not always a good idea.

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
This is the most brutal fight I have ever seen where grown men and women are just
watching two girls fighting and no ones stops them. One girl over powers the other
one by tripping her, she hits her head on the pavement and then the girl slams her head
3 times on the pavement and as if that's not enough kicks her hard on the back(spine)

(they decide to do something after the fact) Unbelievable!

The girl on the ground went into a seizure. It was also posted on Facebook where someone
commented and said that the girl was in a coma for one week and then died. The other girl
was arrested on murder charges.

LiveLeak.com - Girl KO and seizures after getting her head smashed on the floor.

redserge

Jan 30, 2011
OMG, "society in general is crumbling". Naw, its just with todays media we get to see crazy videos all the time. The sky is not falling in my neighborhood and society around me is doing just fine but thanks for the warning. I thought that responding to incidents like this and rioting trespassers at pool parties is the job police agreed to do when they signed up to join the department.

When applying for service with a police agency one has to expect that if your application is accepted and you complete training that you are walking into that thin blue area between allowed and not allowed. During training we are told every manner of horror story and incidents that would cause the blood to run cold in one's veins. I policed in a Canadian City from 1976-2012 the changes in society I saw were astounding, just the changes in telecommunications and innovations of computers and other hi tech wizardry is mind boggling. We as humans are violent by nature and sometimes by nurture, it is obvious this mom has been providing her son with all the skills and mind set to allow him the become a major league thug. Police are a necessary evil, why evil? because it is not an activity that one can do for very long without becoming a far different person than the wide eyed kid who first aspired to serve. The very humans we depend on to be our peacekeepers must be more violent, more prepared and more willing to cause harm to others on a daily basis as if you are working an eternal war zone. So yes police expect to attend a pool party out of control but the pool party hi jinks of the 1970's are not the same as today because the children of today have that gamer, instant satisfaction mind set that makes them feel entitled, empowered and justified in combatting the police. There will be changes in policing and how police are hired and set limits of service, because police will ever be seen as the medium that must be changed as opposed to being supported they are constantly under review, which is not a bad thing but eventually you are going to run out of people who want to serve.

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
Straight up trailer park .
And that barrel-rollin GI Joe in Mckinney will probably be brought up on charges of assault, child endangerment, abuse, to name a few.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
You are incorrect. They received an invitation from a homeowner to attend the pool party. Dont miscontrue facts, please.
The police came because an adult woman was becoming boisterous, offensive and physically attacking children in the parking lot.

Your coplust sounds sexual in nature.

I don't have facts, only news stories online. Probably same as you? And I guess we're reading different news?

There was a party next door to the pool.
The DJ started tweeting out invitations to a "pool party" - the HOA only allows bringing 2 guests to the pool.
There was a big response to his tweets from non-residents.
The uninvited guests were climbing fences to get into the pool area.
Security couldn't keep them out of the private pool area and called police.
At the same time, some residents were acting like fools towards the teens.
Police arrived.

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
Why did you conveniently leave out the part which was the meat of the story? Cop (now former) goes roid, and drags a bikini-clad 15 y/o girl by the hair, rolls her over on her stomach, and kneels on her with all his weight.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
We are the richest country on earth. Lets pay them substantially more. Require a college education. Require mma like hand to hand combat skills so they are able to arrest someone without resorting to guns and tasers. Test their judgment and common sense. Make being a police officer a respected career. We arrest too many, shoot too many and imprison too many. Houston Police Dept pays new recruits $32,000. Sometimes you get what you pay for. Anyone wanna be a cop for 32k? Married and live on 32K? Not me. Now for lets say, 60 to start plus a union with a contract so I am protected. Unions in Texas? Not in this lifetime with republicans in charge. Its a right to work state where you are subject to being fired without a reason. Just my view.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
I am shocked that grown men watching wouldn't try to break the fight, especially with a kid involved. Instead of filming, they should have called security or the police. so sad !

I wouldn't have been filming, but I wouldn't have gotten between them either. The most I would have done is get the kid out of harms way. It's not worth it. Let the police handle it, that's their job.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
When applying for service with a police agency one has to expect that if your application is accepted and you complete training that you are walking into that thin blue area between allowed and not allowed. During training we are told every manner of horror story and incidents that would cause the blood to run cold in one's veins. I policed in a Canadian City from 1976-2012 the changes in society I saw were astounding, just the changes in telecommunications and innovations of computers and other hi tech wizardry is mind boggling. We as humans are violent by nature and sometimes by nurture, it is obvious this mom has been providing her son with all the skills and mind set to allow him the become a major league thug. Police are a necessary evil, why evil? because it is not an activity that one can do for very long without becoming a far different person than the wide eyed kid who first aspired to serve. The very humans we depend on to be our peacekeepers must be more violent, more prepared and more willing to cause harm to others on a daily basis as if you are working an eternal war zone. So yes police expect to attend a pool party out of control but the pool party hi jinks of the 1970's are not the same as today because the children of today have that gamer, instant satisfaction mind set that makes them feel entitled, empowered and justified in combatting the police. There will be changes in policing and how police are hired and set limits of service, because police will ever be seen as the medium that must be changed as opposed to being supported they are constantly under review, which is not a bad thing but eventually you are going to run out of people who want to serve.
You bring up two very important points. Many modern police departments are already ahead of the curve on training and code of conduct compliance for officers. Unfortunately those changes are only being made where they can be afforded. Many jurisdictions can't afford the same levels of modernization of equipment, personnel evaluation and training and pay as others and hiring is often done though word of mouth recommendations in smaller departments.

I don't think that the problem was systemic in the case of the pool incident. There were several officers present but only one blew a fuse. I'm no psychiatrist but just watching him in action for a few minutes screams the fact that he, this individual who was caught on camera verbally and physically abusing minors is not suited to wear a badge and a gun. Ideally I would like to have seen another officer intervene until such time as his emotions were placed in check and he could regain his professional demeanor.

Another poster recommended requirements like 4 year university degrees and psychological and physical stress analysis as well as higher pay and the department in my town has just those requirements and training is ongoing and covers procedural legality, cultural sensitivity and awareness (Spanish isn't required but it is promoted and training is offered for free) and physical and psychological screening is ongoing. The problem is that these officers are often heavily recruited by other state, county, local and federal law enforcement agencies in the Washington, D.C. area offering higher pay, better benefits, greater promotion potential and status. Governance is no less a business than any other and higher standards for policing and other services are cost dependent to a degree and over the past half dozen years, a great many U.S. law enforcement jurisdictions have plunged into negative budget balances and as a result have cut back on services, sometimes drastically and that not only affects the size and readiness of their police departments, schools, libraries and other public services but also tends to heighten the tensions of Walmart shoppers. Tough times place people in tough decisions and increases their chances of choosing wrong.

Surely Walmart stores hire security personnel and I know they've got cameras covering the entire stores. In my view the store management's failure to identify and neutralize the problem between two of its customers is the real problem in the instance shown, not the police, not 'society' and certainly not that unfortunate little boy with a wild hog for a Mother.

Apr 7, 2014
I don't have facts, only news stories online. Probably same as you? And I guess we're reading different news?

There was a party next door to the pool.
The DJ started tweeting out invitations to a "pool party" - the HOA only allows bringing 2 guests to the pool.
There was a big response to his tweets from non-residents.
The uninvited guests were climbing fences to get into the pool area.
Security couldn't keep them out of the private pool area and called police.
At the same time, some residents were acting like fools towards the teens.
Police arrived.
Wow. You need a new source. I heard from the actual children who invited their classmates to their neighborhood to swim.
I havent heard anything about people climbing the fences. That sounds stupid.
What I am privy to is that one of the grown ups, a fat bitch by the name of Tracey Carver-Allbritton and her sister, started insulting the teenagers and then she assaulted one. She was cursing at the child, pushing her and grabbing her hair. That was why the police were called.
Once Corporal Casebolt arrived, he went batsht crazy. Casebolt, a righteous cucksacker IMO, started berating and chasing the teens, even pulling out his weapon on two teen boys.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
When those that should not reproduce do and those that should dont, we have a true Idiocracy scenario. However, the intelligent people are creating technology that will allow idiots to easily destroy the world. Humans are doomed, the earth will survive.

[video=youtube;icmRCixQrx8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icmRCixQrx8[/video]