Yeah Walmart...

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
repeat i lov wallys....used to eat the fresh daily foods but have stopped....it could be alot better... it has been years since i have had a wing at wallys...fresh food eatery

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
When those that should not reproduce do and those that should dont, we have a true Idiocracy scenario. However, the intelligent people are creating technology that will allow idiots to easily destroy the world. Humans are doomed, the earth will survive.

[video=youtube;icmRCixQrx8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icmRCixQrx8[/video]

Uh, oh. Just let me know exactly which technology and I will stop creating it immediately.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
As I recall everyone at the pool party was invited, not trespassing. And the fight started when 2 of the parents started cursing at the teens and grabbed their hair trying to eject them from a party they were invited to. I dont know about you but if some fat bitch starting hitting your teenage daughter for no other reason than foolish pride what would you do?

what do you do ???u have to be of ghetto upbringing to know ..and if you aint ...cant comment here..:speechles:speechles:speechles:speechles:speechles:speechles:speechles:speechles

Apr 7, 2014
what do you do ???u have to be of ghetto upbringing to know ..and if you aint ...cant comment here..:speechles:speechles:speechles:speechles:speechles:speechles:speechles:speechles
No you dont. You only have to know your children have greater value than to have some fat slob call them insults and attack them for swimming in a pool.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
The cop who resigned had responded to 2 Suicides that shift... One man actually blew his brains out in front of his family and kids .. the other was a teenage girl who was talked out of it...he spent time consoling the widow of the first case, who was African American , not that that matters..
I guess he had a "bad " day... I wonder how many of you could have done BETTER..
just saying. cuz NO one even mentioned it yet. but y'all seem to have all the other Details . and who was guilty of what ..

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Not an easy job being a cop.

Oh well................

i apologize in advance for this if " off topic"..
but anyone from like NY can maybe relate, if you had COP friends who were involved in 911 efforts..
I had one such close friend who sifted through the rubble looking and finding body parts on Staten Island at that dump site...
He has never been the same since.. not even close.. just saying.
responding to a Suicide scene, in front of kids no less , its gonna effect you.. esp that same day.

Major448

Silver
Sep 8, 2010
In approximately 15 years, the kid in that video will be traveling to the DR ... and posting on DR1. You have been warned. ;)

Hector L

Jun 11, 2010
First of all, there were no police involved here so I don't know what that is even being discussed. This particular WalMart had over 500 police runs from Jan 1 to June 1. Look who shops at WalMart. This same store had another incident the same day which resulted from an innocent grandmother being killed. WalMart created this and many other problems.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
First of all, there were no police involved here so I don't know what that is even being discussed. This particular WalMart had over 500 police runs from Jan 1 to June 1. Look who shops at WalMart. This same store had another incident the same day which resulted from an innocent grandmother being killed. WalMart created this and many other problems.

WOW, really ?? talk about victim mentality...
so everything is the Big Corporations fault.. not the 2 animanls who decided to beat each other up, in front of a Kid..

Major448

Silver
Sep 8, 2010
Good old Walmart ... where even the police act with restraint (even though one officer was shot) ...

[video=youtube;5DgHx7H0OEo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DgHx7H0OEo[/video]

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Good old Walmart ... where even the police act with restraint (even though one officer was shot) ...

[video=youtube;5DgHx7H0OEo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DgHx7H0OEo[/video]

Notice there is one who is getting all the shots (punches) in and cops are not even stopping him.

What would have happened if the "meth heads" were black?

Oh the thought..............

ExDR

Jul 31, 2014
Who and where are these rioting trespassing pool party people I keep reading about?

It was the one in Texas where the cop lost his cool and slammed the young girl to the ground, pulled his gun at another couple of teenagers. In general, out of 12 cops at the scene, one acted all crazy. He has since resigned.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
It was the one in Texas where the cop lost his cool and slammed the young girl to the ground, pulled his gun at another couple of teenagers. In general, out of 12 cops at the scene, one acted all crazy. He has since resigned.

wow, thanks for briging us up to speed , cuz none of us have a television set in our homes.. LOL

just bustin your chops..

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007

I am pretty sure Commander knows about this.

Located in this thread:

http://dr1.com/forums/off-topic/150505-civil-unrest-u-s-173.html

ExDR, you cant access this forum until you have 500 posts so post away...........

ZC1

Dec 8, 2013
:laugh:[video=youtube;QKtOvFpEhIM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKtOvFpEhIM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Am I the last person in the country to learn that Grupo Ramos (La Sirena/Pola) is now owned by US Giant Walmart and that a Walmart is or just has opened in Punta Cana?