a foreigner kills his girlfriend in POP

Status
Not open for further replies.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Unbelievable with what kind of women far too many guys end up here... Where do you find them? Wait, let me guess...

donP

Dec 14, 2008
3,169,027 Sisters

(...) now she is moving on to marry a much older Dominican man from NY that she tells me she relly loves. (...) The kicker is that in the end she asked if I wanted to be with her as a mistress for a $100 a shot.(...) To tell me that she is in love with a soon to be husband and tell me that she couldn't car less about my fealings and the time we spent together over there years ment nothing to her. Well ok but to then still try to sell her ass to me.

Get over it.
You were in love with a financially orientated Dominicana. :classic:
Nothing rare.
There are about 3,169,027 like her... :rolleyes: :cheeky:

donP

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Yes it did.

$100 a shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mistress??????????? hahahahahahahaha

these chicas are not as dumb as they look.. she probably did some math on her smart phone, and this may have been what it averaged out to.. if he adds up all the gifts etc.. At the END of a relationship it is always a SHOCKER when you TOTAL up the financial investment... it is usually a LOT more than one thought..
so ya cant really blame the innocent little flower for making the offer..

and btw Chef , as you probably know, being a "mistress" is so engrained in the Dom culture they dont even consider it being like a Puta.. like "those other girls"...LMAO
they are incredible.. bless their little hearts..

Sorry to hear about the Dutch man though..
and yes jealousy is an ugly thing, and a weakness which will bring you down & take your life too , if you let it.

U can always just walk away.. the DR is probably one of the easiest places to just find ANOTHER one within very short time..
Its we who are the problem, not them..
They just working with what they got..

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
these chicas are not as dumb as they look.. she probably did some math on her smart phone, and this may have been what it averaged out to.. if he adds up all the gifts etc.. At the END of a relationship it is always a SHOCKER when you TOTAL up the financial investment... it is usually a LOT more than one thought..

and btw Chef , as you probably know, being a "mistress" is so engrained in the Dom culture they dont even consider it being like a Puta.. like "those other girls"...LMAO
they are incredible.. bless their little hearts..

Sorry to hear about the Dutch man though..
and yes jealousy is an ugly thing, and a weakness which will bring you down & take your life too , if you let it.

U can always just walk away.. the DR is probably one of the easiest places to just find ANOTHER one within very short time..
Its we who are the problem, not them..

great posting, jd. it explains so much..

BelgianMik

Jul 9, 2015
The girl that was killed was Dominican and Dutch. She was addopted as a baby and lived her whole life in Holland. She only came here about a year ago, she could barely speak spanish. She had a job with a Dutch company so she earned more then him. And she broke up with him, but she didn't have a new boyfriend yet. She even offered to help him with money and everything but he robbed her (motor, money from the bank, ....). But apparently that wasn't enough for him.
So: not poor Dutch guy, but: poor girl

BelgianMik

Jul 9, 2015
I knew the both very good. And she came here 2 weeks ago, looking for him when he stole everything, because she didn't want to get the police involved, but she wanted here motor back. And she was asking me to call here when I saw him, so she could talk to him to ask here motor back, she didn't care about the money he took because she knew that that money was gone.

Curacaoleno

Bronze
Apr 26, 2013
The girl that was killed was Dominican and Dutch. She was addopted as a baby and lived her whole life in Holland. She only came here about a year ago, she could barely speak spanish. She had a job with a Dutch company so she earned more then him. And she broke up with him, but she didn't have a new boyfriend yet. She even offered to help him with money and everything but he robbed her (motor, money from the bank, ....). But apparently that wasn't enough for him.
So: not poor Dutch guy, but: poor girl

I find it very interesting that if she was adopted that she kept her Dominican surname. Most kids who get adopted in Holland will get a Dutch surname.. and I also wonder why a girl of 32 who apperently doesnt need a sugar daddy would start a relationship with a guy who could be her father (and didnt look much in shape either).

In the end a sad tragedy for all involved..

BelgianMik

Jul 9, 2015
I find it very interesting that if she was adopted that she kept her Dominican surname. Most kids who get adopted in Holland will get a Dutch surname.. and I also wonder why a girl of 32 who apperently doesnt need a sugar daddy would start a relationship with a guy who could be her father (and didnt look much in shape either).

In the end a sad tragedy for all involved..
I don't know in Holland, but I was adopted in Belgium and I kept my Original surname, in Belgium you (or the adoptive parents) can choose witch surname you keep.
He wasn't that fat a year ago, he was in pretty good shape when he got together with her, it was only the last year that he gained weight. And the 2 really had a click, they got allong great when they started. Because she didn't speak a lot of spanish, and she met him when she came here, the 2 grew close.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
When I saw him the last time like 8 (?) years ago he was in a good shape. He was not a bad looking guy...

2eyknwo.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture taken in 2007.

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
This place can be very hard for jealousy it is to bad that it got the better of him. Just last night I got dumped by a girl that I was on and off with for there years
she made me out to be the bad guy and herself the good girl. I could never commit to her fulltime because I could see the real person she had a jacket and hide personality any way now she is moving on to marry a much older Dominican man from NY that she tells me she relly loves. I dont think she knows what it is to relly love. The kicker is that in the end she asked if I wanted to be with her as a mistress for a $100 a shot. I turned down this offer as I still have strong fealings for her good and trust me plenty of resentment as well. I can completely understand hoe jealousy could get the better of a person here. To tell me that she is in love with a soon to be husband and tell me that she couldn't car less about my fealings and the time we spent together over there years ment nothing to her. Well ok but to then still try to sell her ass to me. What the hell how the hell how could i have commited to her to be my wife as she wanted. Any way it is a shame what happened to this Dutch man. I am going to go the less violent route. But I will still miss her for some sick reason.

yachtie,
I need to take you with me on my next foray into Columbia. Much better grade of chicas

BelgianMik

Jul 9, 2015
What Dutch company was she working for. I've never heard of a Dutch company in DR.

The company wasn't located here, for her job she just had to work behind a computer, so she could work all over the world.
Don't know the name of the company, never asked here, I only know that the company sold airline-tickets through internet.

Apr 7, 2014
This place can be very hard for jealousy it is to bad that it got the better of him. Just last night I got dumped by a girl that I was on and off with for there years
she made me out to be the bad guy and herself the good girl. I could never commit to her fulltime because I could see the real person she had a jacket and hide personality any way now she is moving on to marry a much older Dominican man from NY that she tells me she relly loves. I dont think she knows what it is to relly love. The kicker is that in the end she asked if I wanted to be with her as a mistress for a $100 a shot. I turned down this offer as I still have strong fealings for her good and trust me plenty of resentment as well. I can completely understand hoe jealousy could get the better of a person here. To tell me that she is in love with a soon to be husband and tell me that she couldn't car less about my fealings and the time we spent together over there years ment nothing to her. Well ok but to then still try to sell her ass to me. What the hell how the hell how could i have commited to her to be my wife as she wanted. Any way it is a shame what happened to this Dutch man. I am going to go the less violent route. But I will still miss her for some sick reason.
Dont sweat it, all that glitters isnt gold. She ll be back late in the game when she discovers the guy in New York doesnt want to bring her there just plop a baby or two in her. It ALWAYS plays out that way.

You want a reliable woman in DR? Get a fat one. They are so grateful and so reliable like a Ford truck.

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
"Get a fat one. They are so grateful and so reliable like a Ford truck."

Right! Ask Trainman... :rolleyes:

Apr 7, 2014
them..
I disagree, some of them are as dumb as they look at yachtchef knew her. She wants to have her cake and eat it too. But we know that doesnt happen.

She wanted to marry the old man in New York, who would bring her there to live royally in some bungalow in Clifton, NJ. But until her visa came through she would toss you the booty for a Benjamin each time. You d be a sucker to take tjat deal.
#1. That old man knows how shallow she is also dont you misbelieve yourself regrets. Why would an old man bring a greedy hoodrat back to his rent stabilized apartment in Union City or wherever? So she can jam him up on domestic violence, alimony and child support? Hell no. He told her all that she wanted to hear just to put that seed in her. He will string that woman along 2-3-4-5-6 years, all the while putting babies in her, having her think she will be getting a visa in short time. He ll keep up the illusion with an apartment in the city she lives in, some tanques, some modern electrodomesticos, but he is NOT bringing her to NY nor will he marry her. He has his choice of lonely immigrant women IN NY that he doesnt need a legal obligation to another one.

#2. One day he will get sick and be too impoverished or incapacitated to send the babe money or her housing allowance or whatever. He may just disappear one day. When that happens that woman will seek you out to see whats going on in your life. And the first question she will ask you is "Are you married?"<---that is a disrespectful way to start a conversation for a woman because it bleeds desperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.