a foreigner kills his girlfriend in POP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2014
"Get a fat one. They are so grateful and so reliable like a Ford truck."

Right! Ask Trainman... :rolleyes:
Nah, that is totally different situation. If you lack common sense then it wont matter who you pick. But if have a particular amount of common sense and a modest degree of shrewdness(& situational awareness) THEN yea, a fat girl would be good for you. Primarily because no one is coming here, exclusively, to meet fat women.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
Dont sweat it, all that glitters isnt gold. She ll be back late in the game when she discovers the guy in New York doesnt want to bring her there just plop a baby or two in her. It ALWAYS plays out that way.

You want a reliable woman in DR? Get a fat one. They are so grateful and so reliable like a Ford truck.

Must be the old Ford trucks you refer to.

monfongo

Bronze
Feb 10, 2005
a friend of mine who has been living in pop for over 40 yrs. told me yrs.ago "never underestimate the cunningness of Dominicans " I wish I had listened ?

curlando

Bronze
Jul 23, 2003
This place can be very hard for jealousy it is to bad that it got the better of him. Just last night I got dumped by a girl that I was on and off with for there years
she made me out to be the bad guy and herself the good girl. I could never commit to her fulltime because I could see the real person she had a jacket and hide personality any way now she is moving on to marry a much older Dominican man from NY that she tells me she relly loves. I dont think she knows what it is to relly love. The kicker is that in the end she asked if I wanted to be with her as a mistress for a $100 a shot. I turned down this offer as I still have strong fealings for her good and trust me plenty of resentment as well. I can completely understand hoe jealousy could get the better of a person here. To tell me that she is in love with a soon to be husband and tell me that she couldn't car less about my fealings and the time we spent together over there years ment nothing to her. Well ok but to then still try to sell her ass to me. What the hell how the hell how could i have commited to her to be my wife as she wanted. Any way it is a shame what happened to this Dutch man. I am going to go the less violent route. But I will still miss her for some sick reason.

Thanks for sharing, but you will soon move on and learn from this experience. You will miss her at first, but then you will get angry and then you will forget all about her. Humans are resilient.
When I was 13 a girl didn't want to be my girlfriend. I went to my 8th grade teacher and told him the story. He asked me one question. What happens when you miss the train? I said, I catch the next one. He said do the same with this girl and you will be okay. Up to this day, I don't even remember that teacher's name but I remember what he told me.

b?rbaro

Jul 9, 2014
What happens when you miss the train? I said, I catch the next one. He said do the same with this girl and you will be okay. Up to this day, I don't even remember that teacher's name but I remember what he told me.

Excellent!

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
Thanks for sharing, but you will soon move on and learn from this experience. You will miss her at first, but then you will get angry and then you will forget all about her. Humans are resilient.
When I was 13 a girl didn't want to be my girlfriend. I went to my 8th grade teacher and told him the story. He asked me one question. What happens when you miss the train? I said, I catch the next one. He said do the same with this girl and you will be okay. Up to this day, I don't even remember that teacher's name but I remember what he told me.

You know, It's not the first time he posts stuff like this! He really, really likes THAT TRAIN!!!

Last edited:

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
A friend of mine who has been living in pop for over 40 yrs. told me yrs. ago "never underestimate the cunningness of Dominicans". I wish I had listened?

This is true to an extent, but I highly doubt people can be so transparently duplicitous without it going unnoticed. People overrate a Dominican's cunning when the truth lies in how their mates are so willing to get duped.

Some guys and gals who date the types of Dominicans who engage in this type of behavior exibit more childish thinking than their Dominican mates, becoming overconfident in their abilities to ascertain what's staring them in the face. They believe in the greeting card notion of love that does not exist in Dominican society.

If a woman breaks up with someone to marry another man and then offers her services for $100 a pop, this did not come out of nowhere. She had this in her the whole time. I've spoken about this before-I dated a woman who wound up dancing on a pole in a quote/unquote "gentleman's club".

Way before the breakup, I noticed the flaws in her personality (a strange but all-too-common mix of vanity and insecurity) that I knew I could not reconcile but put up with for the obvious reasons. I knew the whole time what I was dealing with, and when it became too much, I left. So when I found out what she was doing, it did not surprise me in the least.

What I managed to avoid overrode any potential benefits if I had stayed. There is a reason I say to guys when they meet a girl they like in the DR-"three days tops", one or two trips tops". After that, go meet someone else, and definitely do not spend your whole trip with the same woman. The law of diminishing returns becomes more pronounced the more time you spend with the same chica, whether you're dating them as a tourist or as an expat.

If you can maintain a relationship with this type of Dominican without letting yourself get played, keeping your eyes open the whole time, then maybe. But like I said, it becomes the law of diminishing returns. The Dominican mentality is to squeeze ten dollars out of every nickel they put into a relationship. After a while, that amount goes from a nickel to zero, and your end rises exponentially. If you refuse to see the avalanche coming, don't get upset when you wind up buried in heartbreak and shattered expectations.

Last edited:

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
This is true to an extent, but I highly doubt people can be so transparently duplicitous without it going unnoticed. People overrate a Dominican's cunning when the truth lies in how their mates are so willing to get duped.

Some guys and gals who date the types of Dominicans who engage in this type of behavior exibit more childish thinking than their Dominican mates, becoming overconfident in their abilities to ascertain what's staring them in the face. They believe in the greeting card notion of love that does not exist in Dominican society.

If a woman breaks up with someone to marry another man and then offers her services for $100 a pop, this did not come out of nowhere. She had this in her the whole time. I've spoken about this before-I dated a woman who wound up dancing on a pole in a quote/unquote "gentleman's club".

Way before the breakup, I noticed the flaws in her personality (a strange but all-too-common mix of vanity and insecurity) that I knew I could not reconcile but put up with for the obvious reasons. I knew the whole time what I was dealing with, and when it became too much, I left. So when I found out what she was doing, it did not surprise me in the least.

What I managed to avoid overrode any potential benefits if I had stayed. There is a reason I say to guys when they meet a girl they like in the DR-"three days tops", one or two trips tops". After that, go meet someone else, and definitely do not spend your whole trip with the same woman. The law of diminishing returns becomes more pronounced the more time you spend with the same chica, whether you're dating them as a tourist or as an expat.

The key is not to play yourself.

boy, oh boy, you hit the nail on the head so many times here. the most telling is your mention of the absence of greeting card love. i have been coming here since the 1980s, and i must have met a jillion women, but i have never met one who makes me feel like she really gives a rat?s ass about me. it was always a quid pro quo. distressingly transparent, too. i have also hear about how slick the women are..horsefeathers. they are only as slick as you allow them to be. maybe since i have a tendency to be able to spot crap behind every door, not too many have been able to get inside my heart. they might beat me at simple tricks, but not affection.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Why is this thread turning into disparaging Dominican women ?

This man killed a woman, the reasons why he killed her are pointless, whether she was hustling/cunning or not him or not is pointless (in the land of cheap punnany !!!!). A Dominican woman is the victim here !!

Hope the Bastard rot in hell, he should have known better. There I said it :bunny:

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
No one is diparaging Dominican women. We are trying to tell it like it is.

Posters with experience dating Dominicans, at home and on the island, are sharing their thoughts so that hopefully, if someone actually listens, they don't fall prey to the type of irrational jealousy that could have precipitated this unfortunate incident.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
No one is diparaging Dominican women. We are trying to tell it like it is.

Some of us with experience dating Dominicans, at home and on the island, are sharing their experiences so that hopefully, if someone actually listens to us, they don't fall prey to the type of irrational jealousy jealousy that could have been what lead to this unfortunate incident.

Again, that's giving excuses for a murderer !!

What's next share our experiences about how to handle barely clothed Dominicana and not becoming a rapist ?

Sorry, I don't think the thread is the place for that, and they are countless threads about the topic, heck even a subforum !

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011

This man killed a woman, the reasons why he killed her are pointless, whether she was hustling/cunning or not him or not is pointless (in the land of cheap punnany !!!!). A Dominican woman is the victim here !!

Hope the Bastard rot in hell, he should have known better. There I said it :bunny:

Because the perpetrator is foreign. Plus, they are stingy, so $ plus gifts justifies any murder.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

actually, i am disparaging the stupidity of the mopes who get into these situations. of course i feel sympathy for these victims. nobody should ever have to die at the hand of another person in a situation like this. however, my outcry is against the rank simplemindness of guys who come here and go blindly jealous of women who do not care a whit about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.