Read Chiri's blog!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I loved that and so did Chirimoyito!

Inspired by the previous poster, here's another take on D.O.™

Readers are invited to add their own examples of D.O. and G.P.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Congrats on the change - I'm sure it will work out for you. BTW, I need to get out there and visit that place as it sounds very nice.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Thanks Chip - if you wait till after July we'll probably be there by then, so give me a shout.

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Good luck in your "cross country" relocation. Hope you and your family will be happy and it sounds as though your son's transition should be a smooth one.

All the best!

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
IN yOUR blog you were writing about the craziness of a big city, I too deslike big cities, i was in SAnto Domingo on Monday and it was a nightmare.
Driving into it, well my brother was driving, I couldn't imagine how people do it every single day, ayyy noooo, in the horrendous heat and vendors and crazy drivers, i would age ten years in a few months, LOL.

All i kept saying to myself, I could not live in a place like this......
Leaving to SAntiago which is catching up to Sto Dgo, i felt sooo releaved to leave the Capital.

Chiri it sounds like you guys are going to be in a great place, i'm jealous.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
I guess this is a good time as any to announce that the Bok-Pib family will also be relocating to the Republic of Punta Cana, roughly at the same time as the Chiri's.

The funny thing is that the original idea came from our husbands, who arrived to the same conclusion independently (and at the same time) and then banded together to convince us. So, barring some unforeseen event we will be there come next June.

If something goes wrong at least we can both blame our respective husbands.