Read Chiri's blog!

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Chiri, thanks for this entry! It is great! This is how I imagined Junot D?az to be - honest and intelligent, without any kind of sweetness and diplomacy towards ANYONE. He is one of my personal heroes and inspirations. I hope to hear him talk one day!

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
Any kind of change is stressful, even if it is positive. Good luck with the move! I hope Chirimoyito finds new nice friends and good school on the new place!

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
Thanks for sharing so many moments of your life with us. I for one have thoroughly enjoyed reading your chronicles and have admired your superior skills in this area, as well as the visual accompaniments in the form of your fantastic pictures.

Wishing you only good things in your future endevours and in this next chapter of your life.

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
I'm disappointed that you are ending your blogs. I've really enjoyed them but all good things must come to an end.

Thanks for sharing your life with us over the years.

2LF

Bryanell

Bronze
Aug 9, 2005
So long, and thanks for all the fish.

The Chiri Chronicles

I, too, will be sorry to the the ChiChrons go, but as you rightly say, blogs are a thing of the past, overtaken by the on-line networking sites. Having apparently filled a need for some 5 or 6 years now they're as obsolescent as telex, one-way pagers and (almost) faxes.

That said, I hope that you will continue to fill the threads with your shrewd observations and caustic comments, otherwise we're gonna miss you too, too much.

Best to you, Mr C and C-cito....

Bryan