DR1 TORONTO get together

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I think they are going to be away for that date.

Trina get on a plane and get down here, seriously you need a weekend off ;)

wendy_s

Oct 26, 2005
Hi Anna (and to the rest of the DR1 crew),

I know I have been M.I.A. for a while but it has been hectic for me in the last little while! I started a new job, I got married, my mom has recently had surgery for a lump on her breast, my 95 year old grandfather has been sick and needs to be brought back to my home country and due to everything going on w/ the family I'm the one who's going w/ him, I'm moving to a new apartment next month, etc. etc. etc. Sooo yes, things have been crazy!

Anyhow, Baby Girl and I would love to attend the Toronto get-together. Please count us in!!! We ended up missing the Ontario Dominican Fiesta back in July. Baby Girl got really sick the day of and we also had to be at the airport at 4a.m. the next morning for our flight to the DR. HUGE apologies to Hlywud and Gregg. Please look out for my contribution to 'Beyond The Beach Children's Foundation' shortly. I apologize again for not showing up and you having to cover for my reservation...I promise to make it up to the kids.

Sorry for my blabbing! Looking forward to finally meeting some of you on October 28th...see you then!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Sorry for all you've gone through Wendy. I was wondering where you've been.
Can't wait to meet you and baby girl. It will be good for you to get out and have some fun.

New list
Anna
Janni
Angel
Barbie
music
Audrav
hifiman & Mrs Hifi
gonzaga +1
captain2002 +1
Nikke
Wendy A
Baby Girl

tentatively

pooky
mommc and pop

That's great keep them coming

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Are you sure they got them planes? :)

Oh come on now Shad...just because I don't live in the centre of the universe like you think you do! :) Little NYwannabe! I'll see if I can hop on the tractor and git on over there...

Seriously, I would love nothing more...if only the stupid stupid Embassy had given Vetania a visa, we could've made a trip out of it to see her.

CommTHOR

Nov 7, 2005
Don't know if I should gloat or be sad about it... Right about the time the fiesta starts, I'll be sitting in POP airport downing my last couple Presidentes before the flight home.

Unless there's the possibility of another get together before then, I guess I likely won't get to meet up again until Fiesta 2k7. Have a great time everyone!

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Count me in!

Hi Anna,

Can I come? I might even demonstrate how I can smoke a Presidente! ;)

~margaret

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
If you're refering to you drinking it the fastest .... no way in hell you'll beat me :)

I smile, but I'm dead serious

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
The cigar? the beer?

Hi Anna,

Can I come? I might even demonstrate how I can smoke a Presidente! ;)

~margaret[/QUOTE

Huh?

hifiman

I'm referring to a post where I mentioned smoking Presidentes (cigars). And I was :laugh: :laugh: mocked, and told to review :glasses: some Presidente beer commercials. You know to bring me up to speed. :glasses:

I think I'm ready. :cheeky:

Last edited:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Can't destroy history!!!

I'm referring to a post where I mentioned smoking Presidentes (cigars). And I was :laugh: :laugh: mocked, and told to review :glasses: some Presidente beer commercials. You know to bring me up to speed. :glasses:

I think I'm ready. :cheeky:
Presidente Cigars - shouldn't that be in the Smithsonian? Only evidence linking Clinton to Monica, besides it's disgusting to smoke that cigar Maggie, yuck, yuck, yuck!!!! :smoke:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
If course you can come Margaret

Too bad they don't have any presidente there because I would have loved to see you smoke one ;)

Anna
Janni
Angel
Barbie
music
Audrav
hifiman & Mrs Hifi
gonzaga +1
captain2002 +1
Nikke
Wendy A
Baby Girl
Margaret

tentatively
pooky
mommc and pop
tarrantino + 2

That's great keep them coming and post how many you will be bringing.

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Size matters and you can't rewrite history!

Presidente Cigars - shouldn't that be in the Smithsonian? Only evidence linking Clinton to Monica, besides it's disgusting to smoke that cigar Maggie, yuck, yuck, yuck!!!! :smoke:

I think you're referring to the Cohiba (a much bigger Cuban corona) that el Presidente promised to smoke later, unlike the smaller Dominican Presidentes. ;)

Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Reserva Presidente Cigars - 6X50, Box Of 25 - Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Rese: 999831 Top Hat Cigar Store

Last edited:

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
ah looky looky what we have here.. women beer drinking contests, cigar smoking extravaganzas, dance offs! Can't wait to get into all the action!! buhahahaha!! :bunny:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
DR1 talent show in TO

ah looky looky what we have here.. women beer drinking contests, cigar smoking extravaganzas, dance offs! Can't wait to get into all the action!! buhahahaha!! :bunny:
I'm an impartial judge ... what's your talent? :)

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
I'm an impartial judge ... what's your :cheeky: talent? :)

hahahaha... hmm... well, I do have a few *special* talents...heehee ...but, one that can be mentioned on here is my ability to suck back shots! hahaha geez... What "back shots" am I referring to, you wonder?... haha I especially enjoy a good BRUGAL JELLO SHOT with whipped cream on top... (realllllllllllly is tasty) *I know, now I sound like a lush! :cheeky:

Status
Not open for further replies.