DR1 TORONTO get together

Status
Not open for further replies.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
hahahaha... hmm... well, I do have a few *special* talents...heehee ...but, one that can be mentioned on here is my ability to suck back shots!

Just give her some of that cheap wine and she'll show you lol... lord, I remember when someone ... ehh hemmm... wouldn't let go of the glass lol

What was the name of it again .... who knows... that's the one time I've seen you addicted to a drink like no other....

I was in a beer drinking competition once in Bavaro... started off with 6 girls from different countries than ended up being Canada (moi) vs. USA (some fluzy - watch her be on this forum lol) anyways.... let's just say USA had their a$s handed to them on a golden plate....
I can't remember how many she had before she turned her head and started puking like crazy... anyways ... I kept going...

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
I'm not one to judge ....

hahahaha... hmm... well, I do have a few *special* talents...heehee ...but, one that can be mentioned on here is my ability to suck back shots! hahaha geez... What "back shots" am I referring to, you wonder?... haha I especially enjoy a good BRUGAL JELLO SHOT with whipped cream on top... (realllllllllllly is tasty) *I know, now I sound like a lush! :cheeky:
But rum, jello, & whipped cream conjures up ... nevermind ;)
We'll decide after the talent show LOL!!!

wendy_s

Oct 26, 2005
Looks like it might be an oyster party! Looks like it'll be a drinking contest between the ladies...where are all the men? ;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Well so far we have 4 men and Malibook hasn't been heard from yet. ;)

Some might just show up so we don't know what they really look like and beat them up for saying the things they say on DR1 :laugh:

Angel_04

Sep 20, 2004
Well so far we have 4 men and Malibook hasn't been heard from yet. ;)

Some might just show up so we don't know what they really look like and beat them up for saying the things they say on DR1 :laugh:

Anna, noone would have figured you'd be a "whips n' chains" kinda lady!! ;) "You bad boys from Dr1 are gonna get a spanking!" heehee. (jk) xox

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Anna, noone would have figured you'd be a "whips n' chains" kinda lady!! ;)

Shhh don't tell all my secrets :laugh:

Come on guys get on the list

Anna
Janni
Angel
Barbie
music
Audrav
hifiman & Mrs Hifi
gonzaga +1
captain2002 +1
Nikke
Wendy A
Baby Girl

tentatively
pooky
mommc and pop

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Bringing up date and location

Friendly Dominican Restaurant

Phone #: 416-656-6501

Date: October 28th

Location: 879 St. Clair West, just a few blocks East of Oakwood.

Time: 7 pm

You can check out the website at:
Dominican Restaurant

Anna
Janni
Angel
Barbie
music
Audrav
hifiman & Mrs Hifi
gonzaga +1
captain2002 +1
Nikke
Wendy A
Baby Girl
Margaret

tentatively
pooky
mommc and pop
tarrantino + 2

Keep them coming and post how many you will be bringing.

hifiman

Jul 13, 2005
If anybody wants to bring their Canadian Tire Money with them,I am a director for "Beyond the beach childrens foundation" and will be happy to forward it on your behalf.
I will also have tickets for the vacation giveaway to Punta Cana if anybody needs them.
There are only 500 tickets and the money goes to help the children in the DR.
hifiman

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
If anybody wants to bring their Canadian Tire Money with them,I am a director for "Beyond the beach childrens foundation" and will be happy to forward it on your behalf.
I will also have tickets for the vacation giveaway to Punta Cana if anybody needs them.
hifiman

Great stuff hifi that saves me from mailing a cheque to Gregg.

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
Hi, how much are the tickets? This way I can come prepared with some extra money to purchase one or for anyone else who wants to purchase tickets that evening :) Great idea!!!
This is going to be a fun and interesting night I feel it lol :) All this talk about drinking, dancing and spanking now ?? Ana?? lol Only on DR1 of course ;)

hifiman

hifiman

Jul 13, 2005
Hi, how much are the tickets? This way I can come prepared with some extra money to purchase one or for anyone else who wants to purchase tickets that evening :) Great idea!!!
This is going to be a fun and interesting night I feel it lol :) All this talk about drinking, dancing and spanking now ?? Ana?? lol Only on DR1 of course ;)

The tickets are $20.00 each

Go to Beyond The Beach Children's Foundation for more info.

thanks

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Sounds great Mali

Friendly Dominican Restaurant

Phone #: 416-656-6501

Date: October 28th

Location: 879 St. Clair West, just a few blocks East of Oakwood.

Time: 7 pm

You can check out the website at:
Dominican Restaurant

Anna
Janni
Angel
Barbie
music
Audrav
hifiman & Mrs Hifi
gonzaga +1
captain2002 +1
Nikke
Wendy A
Baby Girl
Margaret
malibook

tentatively
pooky
mommc and pop
tarrantino + 2

Keep them coming and post how many you will be bringing.

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
Question? I have never been to a DR1 get together and I am truly looking forward to this one. (that's not the question). Is this going to be catered or are we going to be buying our food? I know that it was posted that the costs will be $20 and that is going to go the Beyond the Beach which is great. Like I said this is my first one and I just want to be sure I am telling other people the right thing.

Thanks

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Yes what Barbie said ;)

Tarrantino this isn't the fiesta to raise money, this is just a bunch of friends from DR1 getting together at a Dominican restaurant.

Hifiman mentioned that he will be bringing tickets if anyone wishes to buy them for the beyond the beach foundation but it's a separate thing ;)

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
Thanks for clearing that up . I have to look for my Canadian Tire money though, I know I have some and I want to bring that.

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Privilege has a price

Question? I have never been to a DR1 get together and I am truly looking forward to this one. (that's not the question). Is this going to be catered or are we going to be buying our food? I know that it was posted that the costs will be $20 and that is going to go the Beyond the Beach which is great. Like I said this is my first one and I just want to be sure I am telling other people the right thing.

Thanks
Great!!!! Newbies cover the tab for the evening .... initiation into an elite group :cheeky:

Status
Not open for further replies.