Learn From ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tallman1680

On Vacation
Oct 7, 2006
Miguel, gracias otra vez por el piropo,se te ve mucho la educacion que tienes.
I don't touch woman that way, mi mama is a woman too y no quiero que ningun hombre le ponga la mano a mi hija, so i am not you typical Dominican, tal vez miguel tu papa le daba a tu mama??????

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Could the OP just be after a bit of publicity in advance of this wonderful new movie we are all to enjoy in 2010??

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
DR1 very own movie mogul ... he teased us with the beginning and ending, so you gotta get in line to see the whole 'sordid' tale. Or perhaps he's looking for investors to make his movie ... like Gene Wilder and Zero Mostel in 'The Producers', except this one sounds like a real stinker.

You need a better title ... 'Learn From Me' sounds like you're a 'know it all snob'. You really want people to avoid your MISTAKES, therefore, you're not a 'know it all', rather a bumbling ....

Last edited:

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Shad, it looks like you always see the glass half empty..........
No ... your story sounds rather far fetched. You have to admit, somewhere between the divorce and becoming homeless is a humungous black hole.

If your story is true, good luck with getting your life back on track.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Contra, que chiste...

Sounds like this movie won't be worth the $100 pesos that the bootleggers will be selling it for! :pirate:
Wahahahahahaha and another HA!.

$100 pesos?, I think you meant to say 100 ciesos (?), haha.

This is the funniest post on this thread!.

Even funnier than the original post.

Thanks for the laugh, Hipocrito.

Off I go again.......

Tallman1680

On Vacation
Oct 7, 2006
Thanks to Shad you guys will get the end of the movie, wihtout seeing it.

My life is been long back in track, now I own my own business, purchase another house, got a new car, got another lady (better one), got to see who were my real friends, got closer to my family, and the best part found God.

Tallman1680

On Vacation
Oct 7, 2006
No ... your story sounds rather far fetched. You have to admit, somewhere between the divorce and becoming homeless is a humungous black hole.

If your story is true, good luck with getting your life back on track.

To see the story in the humungous black hole, you have to wait for the movie.

Jan 5, 2006
Ok people, I didn't want to ruin this for anyone anxiously waiting to see this cinematographic jewel, but after seeing all the interest, here's the info that I was able to get from my sources (Pablito, el del colmado de la esquina, and Cleotilde, la vieja chismosa del 3A).

Tallman's movie will be starring Fausto Mata, aka Boca 'e Piano, and will be titled Sanky Panky Dos. La Historia del Hombre con el Canario Muerto.

Pssssssssst! Don't tell anybody! This is a closely guarded secret in Domiwood! :p:p:p

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Suggestions for the title:

- Live free or die broke
- The Tall Man
- Knocked Down
- A po. calipso
- Wreck

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
OMG please help us...people like this are procreating!!!! Talk about doomed.

Thanks for offering free tickets to DR1 members...but not necessary, even for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.