Learn From ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanbound

On Vacation!
May 31, 2007
Don't worry, the OP will 100000% blame the Dominica for his problems.

The gals who meet dominican men always blame the man.

None of these people ever blame their own stupidity and desperation for companionship.

2LeftFeet

Bronze
Dec 1, 2006
I think it's the full moon! There have been a lot of wacky posts lately. From crotch flashing wives,to I've been done wrong but I'm not going to tell you about it... wait for the movie......

P.S. Dominica is a different country from The Dominican Republic. I'm assuming it's just a typo.--Being that you only have 28 posts-- calling it the Dominican is not a good idea---you have no idea the minefield you are walking into. So, I'll head it off for you. ---- it's better to call it the DR if you don't want to spell it out. :)

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
I was late reading this thread - very comical and entertaining because I actually read all 7 pages!

Anyway - the guy said we had to wait for the movie because he couldnt divulge the sordid details for respect of his ex. After getting his life back together for a long time now and his only one sperm now created a seed, I think he woke up with a weird feeling and wanted to vent, which is why he started the thread in the first place. But it is so important that he doesnt tell perfect strangers via the anonimity of a message board what happened - however, he will allow the world to SEE the story and likeness of the characters to real life.

It all makes perfect sense - why dont you all get it? Is all so simple!!

Status
Not open for further replies.