When will DR open for International travel??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Still in the 1st inning of this bruh. 2.2M maybe light when all said and tolled.
Hey Gus, you sound like a nice guy and welcome to DR1. But, do you run in the downer lane with everything in your life? I know these are hard times but some upbeat news or comment would brighten the day. Take a chance, run in the sunny lane, it loosens the undies a bit. :):):)

No... I am taking protections I feel are necessary,, Thats called personal responsibility. Nobody made fauci a god and he has pretty much changed everything he has once said. Remember 2.2 MILLION DEAD????

The same week....the EXACT same week...that Fauci said that deaths in America would be in the MILLIONS by June he published an article in the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) saying that in all likelihhod Covid-19 would be equal to a bad influenza season:

"I
f one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.2 "

Here is the link (Scroll to the THIRD PARAGRAPH)

Fauci is a liar with an agenda like so many others involving this pandemic.

HERE the doctor in charge of the Illinois Department of Health admits that Covid-19 is being attributed to deaths where they know the cause was from something completely different.
The entire situation with this pandemic is suspicious.

Reactions: Tonchi and 1greasy

GusFring

Apr 15, 2020
The same week....the EXACT same week...that Fauci said that deaths in America would be in the MILLIONS by June he published an article in the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) saying that in all likelihhod Covid-19 would be equal to a bad influenza season:

"I
f one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.2 "

HERE the doctor in charge of the Illinois Department of Health admits that Covid-19 is being attributed to deaths where they know the cause was from something completely different.
You maybe right. Is Fauci tied in with Bill Gates and vaccines?

GusFring

Apr 15, 2020
Hey Gus, you sound like a nice guy and welcome to DR1. But, do you run in the downer lane with everything in your life? I know these are hard times but some upbeat news or comment would brighten the day. Take a chance, run in the sunny lane, it loosens the undies a bit. :):):)
I hear you, Johne. Thanks. I have lighter posts as well but I hear ya.

scot_tosh

May 21, 2010

"I

BUT NOBODY HAD IMMUNITY TO THIS ONE

brickwasher

May 11, 2020
Juan Dolio
Just to let everyone know that I left Boston Massachusetts this morning in time with no hassles. I arrived in Santo Domingo on time. Most passengers were Dominicans but a few of us extrajeros were on it too. They took our temps at point but I was wheels down and out the door with my luggage in 30 minutes. No problems

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Just to let everyone know that I left Boston Massachusetts this morning in time with no hassles. I arrived in Santo Domingo on time. Most passengers were Dominicans but a few of us extrajeros were on it too. They took our temps at point but I was wheels down and out the door with my luggage in 30 minutes. No problems

Thank you, this is the type of info that is important to those of us looking to travel.

brickwasher

May 11, 2020
Juan Dolio
Thank you, this is the type of info that is important to those of us looking to travel.
The only funny thing they had us do was fill out a form with our names and addresses in our home countries as well as our address is in the Dominican and then they asked us what countries we had visited in the past two weeks. Did they asked if we had any sort of symptoms on the form. When you sign the form it said that if you were lying they could prosecute or fine you. But they never took the form from me Go figure...

Reactions: Clandestino

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
The only funny thing they had us do was fill out a form with our names and addresses in our home countries as well as our address is in the Dominican and then they asked us what countries we had visited in the past two weeks. Did they asked if we had any sort of symptoms on the form. When you sign the form it said that if you were lying they could prosecute or fine you. But they never took the form from me Go figure...

The form:

051B27ED-8742-444C-B4C3-B3DFF97E798A.jpeg

Reactions: Clandestino

richgelber

Jun 13, 2018

"I

you must employ common sense with this virus and you will do fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.