Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010

Frog_comply-435x443.jpg

Reactions: Garyexpat

GusFring

Apr 15, 2020
will it get better afterAug 16? who knows
MUCH worse. Abinader's minister of health is locked and loaded to put into place much harsher extreme measures.

Abinader does not want 1000's of deaths on his first term resume. There is only one proven way to stop the virus cold in its tracks. And Good Luck.

Reactions: Harleysrock

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Sorry about Nagua coming under Taliban control. Is there any truth to the rumor women will be required to wear head to ankle covering?
Truth be told I see no reason to enter this city ever, virus or not. Just make a 4-lane bipass so people can continue East and West and eliminate the local Nagua police shakedown checkpoints.

If Nagua disappeared would anyone notice? (apologies to William Webster). I hear it was nice 20 years ago.

Might as well tell a business to close entirely as requiring them to close at 2 PM.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
No need to apologize to me..... I rarely go there except for Pablo Mecanico...
the car fixer....

Nothing else of interest...

I have never been to Panties Flojos....
But you do know where it is.........just in case you need to give directions ?

• Haha
Reactions: Garyexpat

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
On the plus side the name Nagua isn't racist like this place name:

Reactions: mobrouser

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
I don't see anything that says you can't pass through Nagua on your way to somewhere else but I don't see anything that says you can either.
It seems to me that when they say "5. Grant permission to ruteros to leave and enter Nagua, in relation exclusively to their work, not to travel in the city from one point to another." it implies that you can't pass through the town unless it is part of your work. In that case, as William Webster says, if you want to travel from the north coast to or from Punta Cana you would be best to go via the capital, actually using the new Santo Domingo Circunavigacion road.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Sorry about Nagua coming under Taliban control. Is there any truth to the rumor women will be required to wear head to ankle covering?
Truth be told I see no reason to enter this city ever, virus or not. Just make a 4-lane bipass so people can continue East and West and eliminate the local Nagua police shakedown checkpoints.

If Nagua disappeared would anyone notice? (apologies to William Webster). I hear it was nice 20 years ago.

Might as well tell a business to close entirely as requiring them to close at 2 PM.
Not sure about these Monday morning quarterbacks and
the kings of their castle aristocrats living up in their well
secured mansions who post on DR1 often but
I have friends who live all over M.T. Sanchez, not just Nagua.
a.k.a. 'Cuidad de Dios" as the locals call it...
Sanchez is one of, if not the poorest provinces in the country.
Those people do not need these over the top restrictive measures
further ruining their lives. As the locals tend to say "god is good and
we will prevail." I wish them all the best.

Feb 7, 2007
This is absolutely illegal. The Law of Municipalities 176-07 clearly states what attributes the municipality can take (Art.19) and they don't have any attribute to impose restrictions they did. I hope the municipality is brought before the court (TSA) in San Francisco judicial district.

Reactions: cavok and Garyexpat
Status
Not open for further replies.