Coronavirus - In the DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Something better? Oh man, I think this whole thing's a hoax.
To be specific, I DO think there is some kind of flu or virus that circulated at the beginning of the year, I think the governments of the world have exaggerated and overblown it, I think the tests don't work, I am not sure they've even isolated the virus, I think they've mislabeled many deaths as Covid, I think people are nuts for taking their Franken-vaccine. I think the lockdowns are about control, I don't think governments or big pharma care about my health, and I think the Great Reset, is, indeed, a thing.
Just to clarify where I stand.
I also think it's hilarious that the wheels are falling off the vaccine narrative. Since I'm locked down, again, I'm just sitting here with the popcorn waiting for Act 3.

I don't understand what you mean by 'control'. Control to what end?

Last edited:
Reactions: drstock

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
you don't think having to Obey Curfews , like a child, no , actually more like a CRIMINAL who will go to Jail of you disobey ... is a form of Control ?

really?
Do you really think that is such a bad thing?
Modifying behavior temporarily to try to eliminate the virus?
How can you equate being a criminal and going to jail with being detained overnight?
Is that the "Control" all of you are so afraid of? That's it??

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
How can you equate being a criminal and going to jail with being detained overnight?

No. That's not it. Expats like myself and others are merely inconvenienced, nothing more. We will get over it.

What we hate to see is the politicians living large while those barely scraping by have what little they do have taken away. People need to work. The stupid government is closing gyms and stores while the asshole politicians keep their million peso little bucket or whatever tf it's called.

webmacon

Jul 4, 2006
caribbeanostriches.com
Could get 15 minutes rapid tests from Europe for a very good price and could offer then to families or companies to test their employees regularly. No need to get a prescription nor wait for lab appointment.

Any thoughts if this is a good idea to get into it?

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I generally dont like the idea of being rounded up by Police and thrown in Jail for a NON Crime ..
if you are ok with it, it guess that is on you.
Being taken AGAINST YOUR WILL , by Police is about as much Loss of Control as any person can go through, besides Kidnapping .

Not sure if you are playing Devils Advocate here or you are being serious .

The Jews went along with it .. I hear they walked into Cattle Cars of their own free will ..

Careful what you consider being a Good Citizen and " Complying "

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
The
No. That's not it. Expats like myself and others are merely inconvenienced, nothing more. We will get over it.

What we hate to see is the politicians living large while those barely scraping by have what little they do have taken away. People need to work. The stupid government is closing gyms and stores while the asshole politicians keep their million peso little bucket or whatever tf it's called.
poor get poorer the rich get richer..nothing changed in over 200 yrs what makes you think pandemic will change that..

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
I generally dont like the idea of being rounded up by Police and thrown in Jail for a NON Crime ..
if you are ok with it, it guess that is on you.
Being taken AGAINST YOUR WILL , by Police is about as much Loss of Control as any person can go through, besides Kidnapping .

Not sure if you are playing Devils Advocate here or you are being serious .

The Jews went along with it .. I hear they walked into Cattle Cars of their own free will ..

Careful what you consider being a Good Citizen and " Complying "
I see cabin fever has set in...911..

Big

Apr 24, 2019
I use the Abbott labs 15 minute BinaxNow test. Sometimes if I am bored I use it twice a day. I have a whole rack of them.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Healthcare workers are now refusing to take the covid 19 jabs.

What do you think will be the attitude of Dominicans come the jabs to DR?

Like I said before, the rushing of a vaccine based on a new technology yet to be proven as the older types of methods used in Sputnik and Oxford, leaves a gap of confidence even healthcare professionals can’t fully trust.

The claim the mRNA developed vaccines will not mutate the DNA of cells have yet to be fully accounted for in long term studies based on the vaccine developments as they are.

The warp speed implied in developing these mRNA vaccines is not lost to healthcare workers one bit. The efficacy of using it against Covid 19 is not lost to them, but the side effects have proven they are also not as directional and ironclad as it was pushed by officials and developers alike.

They don’t want to be guinea pigs to test this new method of developing vaccines, at the cost of their future generations suffering a side effect mutation on their cells.

These are people well acquainted with how new medical treatments really get tested on the public. There are triggers that have been activated and yet to be known or recorded on vaccinated individuals. They know that 100%, as they see this day in and day out.

It takes the regulatory body for medical treatments and drugs years to detect negative and deadly potential hazards due to the long term the effects developed or are discovered at.

Traditional, long term established vaccines based on methods like vectors shown on Sputnik and Oxford jabs are not only proven by decades or research and studies, but have shown to be safer as well. They are cheaper to develop and easier to handle and distribute.

That healthcare professionals are taking a stance on it, should be cause of alarm fir the general population. Soon we’ll see a huge amount of media articles supporting the safety of mRNA jabs.

Dominicans are wary 😒 of anything and these mRNA jabs will be a hard sale here.

Pay heed... These are no fools taking a stance...
One article written 7 years ago is not determinant.
In the world of vaccine technology the article is in the dark ages.
Pfizer and Moderna are brand new technology but that does not mean there are unsafe.
Over 70.000 participated in trials of Pfizer and Moderna vaccines and that is not "testing on the public".
Trials participants are carefully selected and monitored for ANY untoward illnesses and the trials are stopped the minute anyone becomes seriously ill from any cause.
Moderna did have an error where only half strength doses were administered but no serious sides.

The governor of Texas ordered the hospitals to throw open the doors and use their vaccine supply asap.
I am scheduled for my vaccination on Monday Jan. 4th so I will let you know how it goes.
I like the Pfizer variety as the wait between first and second shots is 3 weeks to be free of this horrid business.

• Love
Reactions: I love Azua

nanita

Jul 28, 2014
The governor of Texas ordered the hospitals to throw open the doors and use their vaccine supply asap.
I am scheduled for my vaccination on Monday Jan. 4th so I will let you know how it goes.
I like the Pfizer variety as the wait between first and second shots is 3 weeks to be free of this horrid business.
Just a friendly reminder:
You will in no way be free of anything. The vaccine doesn't prevent the virus. You can still catch it and transmit it to others. You must continue to wear a mask and social distance. The vaccine lessens the symptoms of the virus for several months. No one knows how many months. Maybe 3. Maybe 6.

nanita

Jul 28, 2014
I don't understand what you mean by 'control'. Control to what end?
Here you go:

here's her bio (for the haters):

Catherine Austin Fitts (born 24 December 1950) is an American investment banker and former public official who served as managing director of Dillon, Read & Co. and as United States Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for Housing during the Presidency of George H.W. Bush. She has widely written and commented on the subject of public spending and has alleged several large scale instances of government fraud.

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
Just a friendly reminder:
You will in no way be free of anything. The vaccine doesn't prevent the virus. You can still catch it and transmit it to others. You must continue to wear a mask and social distance. The vaccine lessens the symptoms of the virus for several months. No one knows how many months. Maybe 3. Maybe
great thing about Karma ... I will get vaccine and let you worry about my side effects and your non vaccination..

Status
Not open for further replies.