Coronavirus - In the DR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
I give up when even mods are taking the antiscience stance and deleting pro science posts. What are you all going to do when you catch the viruses and can't get ivermectin or when it does not work?

It's painful reading such ignorant nonsense. :p
So apparently you like "your" science but not math. If I get it I fully expect to either have no symptoms, like most people I know who have had it OR like a few others suffered with flu like effects. THE SKY IS NOT FALLING. Look at the % of deaths as well as the % of those suffering long last effects.

• Sad
Reactions: Big and Michael DR

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I give up when even mods are taking the antiscience stance and deleting pro science posts. What are you all going to do when you catch the viruses and can't get ivermectin or when it does not work?

It's painful reading such ignorant nonsense. :p
Thanks for finally giving up. I delete so much babbling nonsense on here that the possibility certainly exists I may miss some or delete the wrong post.

It appears to me a lot of the educated folks here toss down copious quantities of cold ones to be able to drop down to my level of stupid.

On the bright side, It makes it easier for me. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: nanita and johne

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Yup. Not only these vaccines do NOT prevent covid but they also carry gene altering chemicals that have yet to prove their safety in the long run.

What a complete scam everyone has been lured into.

And guess what, you can't sue the manufacturers you just made wealthier.
...Was just by chance watching a movie last night...Resident Evil.. the last chapter...I think therre might be some truth there...

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
We on the north coast have too many cases.... MTSanchez, Pto Plata.... 2 provinces w/ a ton of cases

In Cabrera, word is that an extraordinary number Holiday visitors were here this year, compared to others

The best control we had was the 'no interprovincial travel ' rule
A tough one, but contained the spread

Like many other big cities in the world, SD must see an exodus

NYC has seen it - Toronto & Montreal see it
These big cities are designed to maximize occupancy... tough to socially distance yourself

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
23 people died in Norway after receiving the Pfizer vaccine.
9 others had serious side effects effects.

Who will save us from this medical scam and dictatorship?

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
Thanks for finally giving up. I delete so much babbling nonsense on here that the possibility certainly exists I may miss some or delete the wrong post.

It appears to me a lot of the educated folks here toss down copious quantities of cold ones to be able to drop down to my level of stupid.

On the bright side, It makes it easier for me. ;)
yes the ever popular cold snack is in play here...........

Reactions: JD Jones
Status
Not open for further replies.