transfer money

janlindy

Mar 8, 2011
Has anyone moved money out of TD Ameritrade into an international bank account??? 4 attempts so far with no help from TD Ameritrade. Any ideas??????

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Has anyone moved money out of TD Ameritrade into an international bank account??? 4 attempts so far with no help from TD Ameritrade. Any ideas??????
I do it all the time - direct from my TD Ameritrade brokerage account to my account in Banco Santa Cruz. Usually takes one day, but if I request a transfer early in the morning, it has arrived later in the afternoon the same day.

janlindy

Mar 8, 2011
I do it all the time - direct from my TD Ameritrade brokerage account to my account in Banco Santa Cruz. Usually takes one day, but if I request a transfer early in the morning, it has arrived later in the afternoon the same day.
Can you tell me how ? We spent 12 hours yesterday filled out 4 different forms and again this am the bank is a us bank but the account holder is foreign... is there anyone I can speak to directly???

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Can you tell me how ? We spent 12 hours yesterday filled out 4 different forms and again this am the bank is a us bank but the account holder is foreign... is there anyone I can speak to directly???
Call the wire transfer department at : 1-888-723-8504, option "3". They should be able to help you.

janlindy

Mar 8, 2011
Call the wire transfer department at : 1-888-723-8504, option "3". They should be able to help you.
We have they say " new regulation" we even tried an international bank here in the DR. supposedly Swab who now owns the co. no interenational to DR.. we have since moved the $ to our US bank and will handle from there ...... Thanks for all your help.

• Wow
Reactions: cavok