Problems with Vaccines.. past and present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
For all the mRna fans out there - this report, if correct, should scare everyone.

I hope there is some peer reviewed data available for the vaccine groupies to digest.

• Sad
Reactions: OldSkool

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Please work a little harder to find sources that have not been totally discredited FFS. https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-daily-expose/

Posting garbage like this does nothing good for any remaining shreds of your credibility, if you ever had any. ;)
Dave Van Zandt, a New York Liberal attorney running a fact check site. That's rich. He's no Ronnie Van Zandt that's for sure !
I guess that is your go to fact checker now than Snopes and Wikipedia have fallen flat ?
You are going to have to do better than that.

No one here is fact checking your links from Mother Jones, Media Matters, Southern Poverty Law Center, BuzzFeed, The Democratic Underground, The New Republic, NY Times, Village Voice or other liberal leaning sites you think are the gospel.

Go back a few posts where you promised to block me - That would be a good idea - it might lower your blood pressure trying to be the DR1 fact checker for everyone and another Covid-Nanny-Wannabe.
And it would make me pleased too.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Likely? LOL

I offer factual evidence or links to it in my posts, and unlike some here don't just snipe at others from the sidelines while offering nothing. I read you posts Bob and it's clear we are not on the same page. If you would simply quit trying to pick away at what I say, without offering anything of value, and from a decent source we'd probably get alone just fine ignoring each other. It's not like you ever prove me wrong...

Deal?
Many people offer factual evidence but what you are really talking about is difference of opinion and the need to prove others are wrong when they present facts that support their opinion. You THEN try to blow smoke up the rear end of the moderators, as to gang up on those that disagree with you; how liberal of you.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Chico, clearly you have no idea of what a factual site might be or what I might think they are, and I said I should block you and eventually I may but it pays to be aware of what everyone posts ;)

IMO, purposely and repeatedly posting "alleged info" from sites known to be extremely biased and also known to post lies and inaccurate inflammatory information is a waste of everyone's time and is insulting to the 95% of people here.

How about this, lets ask the mods.

So, MODS, I respectfully ask for some input and opinion from you. Is it reasonable to narrow the scope of sites people post here and to ask you to remove such pointless and useless posts? What's the advantage to having the forum inundated with posts we all, but the outliers, know damn well are garbage?

If not that, might it be reasonable to expect that after someone "reports" the offending posts that you'll remove them? I'm really not asking you to take on a bunch of extra work and in fact I suspect it would make your lives easier after the initial effort. You're already doing a great job and see this as a monor tweak that would pay big dividends. Pareto Principle, 80/20 style.

If you have other ideas or are willing to publicly discuss it, it would be appreciated by many here.

Thanks.
As long as there’s a link, and is on topic, it stays. If you don’t like what the link says, take it up with the website where it’s published.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Another so called "Facebook outage" yesterday.

These are nothing but test runs for things to come.
If you rely on social media for your work or for keeping touch with your families, stop doing it and start using other means.
I had a FaceBook account in 2008 for about 3 months then closed it and haven't been on FaceBook since.
Never understood people's fascination with giving up their privacy.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
For all the mRna fans out there - this report, if correct, should scare everyone.

I hope there is some peer reviewed data available for the vaccine groupies to digest.

A TIn Foil Hat "news" source.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
A TIn Foil Hat "news" source.
You and Old Skool need to share a list of sites you don't believe.
Maybe you can meet up for beers and discuss MSNBC's 2-year long coverage of pee-tapes and how real that turned out to be.
As Mrs A&E said provide links. I did and you can evaluate them for yourself

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Maybe you can meet up for beers and discuss MSNBC's 2-year long coverage of pee-tapes and how real that turned out to be.
I could care less what you say I should do. I won't tell you what to do, and I won't listen to what you care to tell me to do.
There is very little "news" out there at all any more.

I find MSNBC to be rather humorous in their left wing nut job bias, but that is just me.
I find FOX new to be quite comical in their right wing religulous nut job bias, but that is just me.
I am a fiscal conservative who could care less what people do in private or regarding their own vaccination status.

There is little real news that can be trusted at the moment. It is simply entertainment for the various bird of a feather that flock together.

OldSkool

Banned
Aug 31, 2021
Barahona
YOU need to quit trying to put words in my mouth and mind your business ;)

No longer any point IMO in posting links when there is no effort to vet the sites nor the content.

Reactions: Neargale

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
If you trust the Vax and got them fine, but if you think it will lower Covid read the article below and I have a 20-year old Dominican car with only 16,000 miles on it to sell you.

Reactions: twoinsosua

twoinsosua

Student of the Arts.
Nov 6, 2020
Canada
Speaking of reliable sources, many in the DR receive CNN via various means.
Joe Rogan, UFC fighter, commentator, got Covid. Went on Ivermectin, denounced vaccines various times, and was called out via CNN. The Chief Medical Officer for CNN, Sanjay Gupta, appeared on Joe's show with disastrous results. It was a deemed imperative to the narrative as Joe Rogan has a following of over 5 million viewers. Far more than CNN.
Joe Rogan asks him why CNN purposely lied about the treatment and him.
This is brutal for MSM .

OldSkool

Banned
Aug 31, 2021
Barahona
If you trust the Vax and got them fine, but if you think it will lower Covid read the article below and I have a 20-year old Dominican car with only 16,000 miles on it to sell you.

• Sad
Reactions: chico bill
Status
Not open for further replies.