Problems with Vaccines.. past and present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
I'm guessing you also have a fact check for the NIH.
Maybe you can discredit the universities too.
We all know Harvard and Penn State are right wing institutions correct?

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
For those who have placed so much faith in the FDA as the go-to God of drugs keep this in mind.
The FDA oversees & regulates 20 cents of every dollar spent in the US, about $3 trillion annually in consumer goods.

Fees charged by the FDA account for 45% of their funding but 75% of their oversight budget of medicine is paid by Big Pharma.

So drugs already approved, and cheaply available, like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine have no chance of competing with new drugs that pay the FDA billions to gain approval and gain their recommendation for specific uses. It's how the FDA exists, charging for new drug testing & approval !

So next time someone says "but is it FDA approved for treatment of whatever" - just remember they're deeply in the pocket of big pharmaceutical companies. Their approval is unethically bought and paid for every time.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
None of the vaccines kill the virus. So there will still be cases in populations that originally where expected to develop herd immunity.
It is now clear there is no such thing as herd immunity with respect to CV19. Vaccinations simply cannot provide herd immunity as was hoped.

Do the vaccines prevent a sufficient amount of deaths or serious illness versus any potential harm to people, the economy, etc? That is where I see the real debate. Will the rates every get low enough again and stay low enough that governments end restrictions?

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
None of the vaccines kill the virus. So there will still be cases in populations that originally where expected to develop herd immunity.
It is now clear there is no such thing as herd immunity with respect to CV19. Vaccinations simply cannot provide herd immunity as was hoped.

Do the vaccines prevent a sufficient amount of deaths or serious illness versus any potential harm to people, the economy, etc? That is where I see the real debate. Will the rates every get low enough again and stay low enough that governments end restrictions?

Well looks like it has already been proven that these so called vaccines won't save old people with preexisting conditions like Colin Powell, even when they have been fully vaxxed.
Ironic since elderly people with preexisting conditions were exactly the group these experimental vaccines were supposed to "save" in the first place.

So yeah, that's one aspect in which we know for sure the vaccines are useless.

So who's next to die from Covid despite being fully jabbed?

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Well looks like it has already been proven that these so called vaccines won't save old people with preexisting conditions like Colin Powell, even when they have been fully vaxxed.
Ironic since elderly people with preexisting conditions were exactly the group these experimental vaccines were supposed to "save" in the first place.

So yeah, that's one aspect in which we know for sure the vaccines are useless.

So who's next to die from Covid despite being fully jabbed?

A while ago I mentioned my landlady's 82 year old dad died from it. She got sick but pulled thru.

Jan 9, 2004
Thailand decides Sinovac is useless, discontinues its use.

And Malaysia and Brazil, etc., have all discontinued Si No Vac.

I venture they too figured out it was more placebo-like than real vaccine. Even Dominicans have pivoted away from it. Of course those currently desperate to get the vax card may opt in for anything available.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
And Malaysia and Brazil, etc., have all discontinued Si No Vac.

I venture they too figured out it was more placebo-like than real vaccine. Even Dominicans have pivoted away from it. Of course those currently desperate to get the vax card may opt in for anything available.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2
I don’t think it’s a placebo but maybe less effective. There is something good about that I think. Maybe less side effects haha

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016

They do not kill the virus but they have killed many people

Reactions: twoinsosua

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
Thailand decides Sinovac is useless, discontinues its use.

Thailand currently has a death rate of 264/1M and current new cases of 127/1M. The U.K., using Pfizer, Moderna, and AstroZeneca has a death rate 0f 2032/1M and current new cases of 710/1M. The DR has a death rate of 372/1M and current new cases of 91/1M.

Looking at real world data instead of clinical studies that were done a year ago, which countries have done better with which vaccine(s)? 50 countries are now using Sinovac. Although low on a percentage basis in all cases, reported adverse events are fewer and much less severe for Sinovac than any of the other vaccines.

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
This is how Pfizer bullies governments into submitting into its demands.
Pretty shocking that a private company has such power over entire countries...

Yet, we're supposed to just trust this company and their vaccine and think they care about our health?

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
A problem with vaccines is that proof of having them is needed, or at least was for a week, to enter so called public spaces in the DR.
That thread is dead, so can we assume that the pandemic is over, everything is now open fully and we have to live with endemic CV19?

I make joke above..but that is the next step. When is the questions.

DR fan1990

Sep 22, 2020
Canada
A problem with vaccines is that proof of having them is needed, or at least was for a week, to enter so called public spaces in the DR.
That thread is dead, so can we assume that the pandemic is over, everything is now open fully and we have to live with endemic CV19?

I make joke above..but that is the next step. When is the questions.

I just came back from Bravo supermarket in Santo Domingo and they didn't ask me for the Vax card. I dont know if the Vax card policy has been scrapped already or I was just lucky today.

Total lax enforcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.