Problems with Vaccines.. past and present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
I just came back from Bravo supermarket in Santo Domingo and they didn't ask me for the Vax card. I dont know if the Vax card policy has been scrapped already or I was just lucky today.

Total lax enforcement.
Luckily lax enforcement yes and best that way but some places it will be required for a long time is my guess. Businesses should be allowed to implement it as they please. But I don’t think it’s going away.

twoinsosua

Student of the Arts.
Nov 6, 2020
Canada
UPDATE VAERS:

Nothing to see here. England is much worse. Does the DR have a reporting system similar to either countries

twoinsosua

Student of the Arts.
Nov 6, 2020
Canada
Don't let the fact that he was also 84 and had cancer detract from your BS story lol
Uh, my BS story? Last I checked Jeff Zucker ran CNN, not me.
I didn't make the news, I just reported it. And from your lovely retort, I suspect your eyes are a bit blurred.
You don't trust the " Most trusted name in News?" :>)

Reactions: chico bill

twoinsosua

Student of the Arts.
Nov 6, 2020
Canada
So, now you think "just reporting it" doesn't make you complicit? Give us all a break
And you think stating I'm " complicit" makes it so? Do you know the meaning of the word? Give your head a shake. If Colin Powell's medical care was on-trend, he needed the jab to receive medical treatment from the paranoia crowd. And whether he chose it or not, being "mandated" to receive a EUA jab says you now have no control over your body if you wish to eat, drink, dance, attend public events, receive hospitalized care, ect.
In simple terms that you can hope to comprehend, you have lost autonomy over your own body.
That is the end of freedom. Period.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Today it is Covid vaccine.

Maybe soon they will require forced birth control, bring back sterilizations of certain groups or maybe they might revive forced electric shock, lobodomies or mood altering medications, because it has happened. Over 40,000 forced lobodomies in the US alone another 70,000 in Canada and Europe, the majority on women and even performed as a cure for homosexuality. This was done up until the mid 60s.

What other disease or "condition" will the forces of government deem so agregious that it requires forced intervention for the common good? Maybe a vaccine to prevent cancer or diabetes will be produced that governments require to improve community health ?

Having a decision of one's own fate should always be a first right. And that starts with control over what we choose to put into our bodies.

Having said all that I applaud the unprecedented development of Covid vaccines at warp speed, and the availability and choices of vaccines available. It is the mandates I oppose - that in order to eat, be educated, access government services or enter banks requires one version of these drugs you must consume, taking away your right to decide its potential harm.

And as parents soon you must permit your children to be injected as well. Make no mistake the under 12 doses are about to be rolled out, even though Covid is of almost zero risk to that group, far less risk than adverse reactions will bring. And it will happen in DR.

Under 12 injections are already "pre-mandated" in California for school attendance. Imagine that - a mandate decided before a proper dose is even tested & released.

Status
Not open for further replies.