Transferring money out of the country

jollyroger

Nov 3, 2019
Good day,
I am with Banco Santa cruz. I just wanted to check your understandings of the following,

1/ is it possible to transfer money (us$) out of the country from my American dollar account?

3/ I'm not sure how to set up the transfer online. Is this even possible?

2/ What is Banco SC contact number to speak with an English speaking representative?

Thanks

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
You can send a wire transfer. You would have to have the account info and swift number for the US bank. Fee is not bad either. You need to go to the bank and talk to a manager. Or you can get a bank check in US Dollars and send it to someone in the US to deposit.

Reactions: CristoRey

AlaPlaya

Frequent Flyer
Jan 7, 2021
Texas
Good day,
I am with Banco Santa cruz. I just wanted to check your understandings of the following,

1/ is it possible to transfer money (us$) out of the country from my American dollar account?

3/ I'm not sure how to set up the transfer online. Is this even possible?

2/ What is Banco SC contact number to speak with an English speaking representative?

Thanks
you could probable also use a service like XE .com. I use it to transfer to the Dominican Republic, so I suspect I would be able to set it up to transfer back to my US account if that's what I wanted.

Reactions: CristoRey

jollyroger

Nov 3, 2019
You can send a wire transfer. You would have to have the account info and swift number for the US bank. Fee is not bad either. You need to go to the bank and talk to a manager. Or you can get a bank check in US Dollars and send it to someone in the US to deposit.
Unfortunately im out of the country and i was hoping to
1/ insert my foriegn bank details into my Banco SC online account site, is this possible?
Or, must i present to the bank in lerson as do this?
Thanks

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Unfortunately im out of the country and i was hoping to
1/ insert my foriegn bank details into my Banco SC online account site, is this possible?
Or, must i present to the bank in lerson as do this?
Thanks
You can call the bank and ask for a manager. Maybe he can help you. I would not attempt to do this online. Your money might end up in Mongolia.