Las Terrenas in the Dominican Republic

El Hijo de Manolo

It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!
Dec 10, 2021
Dominican Republic

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Thanks for the update no Twitter John
NM i see it
How come no Twitter? I post it on Twitter with a link to my blog site. I have actually only since recent had a Twitter account. IG. LinkedIn and especially FB much longer. On Medium I only just started and it’s quite promising.

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
I did another post during my stay in Las Terrenas. This time about an English language meeting spot Gringoburger which was almost my only social life there lol Not good for my diet maybe but very tasty

Apr 10, 2012
Las Terrenas
I posted about Las Terrenas on my social media blog https://johnboyter.com/f/las-terrenas-in-the-dominican-republic . I post it on my blog site and on FB, IG, LinkedIn, Twitter and on Medium. So that’s why I refer to it as a social media blog. I am quite positive on Las Terrenas but the main problem for me is becoming the internet service.

I agree. The internet service in Las Terrenas is unreliable. God forbid, it's windy or we have heavy rain. I just posted on this site to see if anyone has the new STARLINK internet service from Elon Musk in the DR...

Reactions: CristoRey

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
I agree. The internet service in Las Terrenas is unreliable. God forbid, it's windy or we have heavy rain. I just posted on this site to see if anyone has the new STARLINK internet service from Elon Musk in the DR...
Its really tiring with the internet and it’s one of those things were I just don’t believe when I hear it will be better soon or in a few years. Lol yes when it rains everybody gets online and it crashes. When it’s great weather and everyone is on the beach it works best. But also Las Terrenas is growing very fast and I don’t know if they will be able to keep up with the different infrastructure challenges including internet.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
The last time I checked it was scheduled for 2023

Reactions: CristoRey