E-Ticket...can not enter my city page one.

Britboy

Oct 30, 2021
Samana
Unable to enter my TOWN where I live and the search option for enter a city does not function and you are unable to do it manually. Only in the DR....Voodoo I am cursed.
Grateful for any soulution.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Unable to enter my TOWN where I live and the search option for enter a city does not function and you are unable to do it manually. Only in the DR....Voodoo I am cursed.
If I remember rightly they give a drop-down list. Choose the one nearest to you. I'm sure nobody will check.

Reactions: NanSanPedro

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
I had the same problem. You need to actual click on the line under the field where its asking for your town. Then it transistions to another window then enter your city or use the drop down that now works.

Tonchi

Nov 17, 2015
The browser is the problem, use a different one. Also if You are using Google Translate, turn it off for those pages.

Reactions: Britboy

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I had the same problem. You need to actual click on the line under the field where its asking for your town. Then it transistions to another window then enter your city or use the drop down that now works.
That's it ^^^^^.... don't try to fill in the name....hit the search

Administration

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 20, 2019
dr1.com
I've noticed issues in the mobile site, but your phone should have an option for Desktop version that works much better. Maybe check that out.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Every time I fill it out I just go with the first name that pops up. No one has ever looked at it as no one cares.

Radical

Jan 5, 2021
SOMEWHERE

1. If the question pertains to your "home residency" (very first question in the questionary) then:

Below the "city" line there is a link, it says "CLICK AQUI PARA SELECCIONAR"

Click and a menu will pop up

Write the first few letters of the city

There will be some options to choose from

2. If the question pertains to the address in the Dominican Republic:

Then everything will populate from the drop downs menu of:

PROVINCIA

MUNICIPIO

SECTOR

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
Arrived on the July 7th and departed on July 14th, and guess what?

Someone at the PUJ AA counter asked if I filled it out, but declined to see it; he just took me on my word.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Make sure under occupation pick one from the 18th century.

Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
Thats the problem when I cluck on the search city nothing appears and up cannot enter it manuall
You did fill the country field first?

After that a pop-up window should be accessible to search for your town. Even my fly-speck village appeared in the database after typing the first three letters of its name

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
Thats the problem when I cluck on the search city nothing appears and up cannot enter it manuall
City follows the country and then the state as I recall. It won't work out of their order. Do it their way and the form takes no more than 5 minutes to do.
Tip: Have prepared your flight #, confirmation # and passport # ready to type.