Supporting a Young Mother in Need

phoebehaupt

Aug 17, 2022
Cabarete
Hello Friends in DR1,
I am posting to see if anyone has any baby clothes to pass on to a dear friend of mine who lives in the Dominican Republic (near Cabarete). She is a lovely, hard-working local woman and is in need of some support for any kind of baby clothes, baby supplies ages 0-12 months (boy or gender neutral). Thank you in advance, Phoebe

Reactions: NanSanPedro

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Hello Friends in DR1,
I am posting to see if anyone has any baby clothes to pass on to a dear friend of mine who lives in the Dominican Republic (near Cabarete). She is a lovely, hard-working local woman and is in need of some support for any kind of baby clothes, baby supplies ages 0-12 months (boy or gender neutral). Thank you in advance, Phoebe
Have you gotten any responses to date?

lifeisgreat

Enjoying Life
May 7, 2016
Hello Friends in DR1,
I would post on local facebook groups better response for situation ..

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
I would post on local facebook groups better response for situation ..
I would try contacting then local churches. Last year I donated dozens of bags to several pastors and they doled it out in Los Conucos. (thats the southern tier) but I suppose the North coast might do the same?

Reactions: NanSanPedro

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
There we go.. All cleaned up. Think twice, post once.