“GOOD CONDUCT LETTER “ for foreigners

rey

Jan 2, 2007
HOW can a USA 🇺🇸 American citizen obtain a “good conduct letter/papel de buena de conducta” IF he does NOT have a Dominican cédula ? ; Is that even possible or is there a way to obtain it utilizing a foreign 🇺🇸 passport only ?

Is there a website for this ? IF not what will be the Dominican government agency for that and how is the process /protocol ?

Any foreigners have any experience on this matter ?

Thanks

Gadfly

Jul 7, 2016
Years ago I got mine in USA @ a sheriff or govt bldg & here in DR at government building palacio de justicia. With passport only, was easy and cheap. I don’t remember all the particulars, was 10 yrs ago

Reactions: rey

JLSawmam

Sep 8, 2018
Here's the website for doing it online https://pgr.gob.do/servicios/ You will need to set up an account, I think it was easy enough when I did it! If you are in Puerto Plata, you can also do it in the Palacio de Justicia. You would need to pay for it first at BanReserva and take that receipt with you. I think there's a small bank branch behind the Palacio for those types of things. Was 600 pesos earlier this year, and I assume it's the same now.

Reactions: Buzzard and rey

Manuel01

Apr 1, 2009
HOW can a USA 🇺🇸 American citizen obtain a “good conduct letter/papel de buena de conducta” IF he does NOT have a Dominican cédula ? ; Is that even possible or is there a way to obtain it utilizing a foreign 🇺🇸 passport only ?

Is there a website for this ? IF not what will be the Dominican government agency for that and how is the process /protocol ?

Any foreigners have any experience on this matter ?

Thanks
If you live in santo domingo, easiest way is to go to malecon center, Fee is 800 pesos payable at banreservas on site. 3 working days to pick up.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
If you live in santo domingo, easiest way is to go to malecon center, Fee is 800 pesos payable at banreservas on site. 3 working days to pick up.
Little more specific? Malecon Center is a big place.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
He must be talking about "Centro de Atencion al Cuidadano" office? Last, I remember it was on the 1st floor (Ave George Washington) at the Malecon Center