Chilling In Gomez Diaz In Santiago, Dominican Republic (funny Video)

Radel

Mar 3, 2008
SAME GOES FOR PUERTO RICAN WOMEN GOING AFTER DOMINICAN MEN !! I KNOW THAT ONE FOR A FACT

only the fat ugly ones with 10 kids, and everyone knows puerto-rican woman are the best looking in the world, they win miss universe almost every year, WAy better lookin then these domincan girls out here. and berzin theres always all types of rumors here in dr about boricuas, but its simply the envy talking.
and im not trying to bring you down kidd, im giving you constructive criticism so you can improve the interest factor of those vids.

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
I Got Vids With Girls In Them But U Honestly Think Im Going To Put Those In The Net ...think About It If I Were Married I Would Get Into Trouble .... And Thanks For The Criticism

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
only the fat ugly ones with 10 kids, and everyone knows puerto-rican woman are the best looking in the world, they win miss universe almost every year, WAy better lookin then these domincan girls out here. and berzin theres always all types of rumors here in dr about boricuas, but its simply the envy talking.

Man that has to be the funniest post here in DR1, That mujeres boricuas doesn't like Dominican men?? JAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJA, Envy talking??? You sure?? I mean is not us who are talking is the women who says that.

Sep 19, 2005
45 seconds from what looks like a camera phone , at night of a table of guys drinking beer at a car wash...................................you want to promote the DR......you seem to be failing miserably.

I have been all over the island, and I while I do go a lot( about 10 times a year) I am not head over heels in love with the place, BUT....I do know there are a lot of great sights and places to see......and ways to see them

you seem to be missing them all!!!

get back there and make a plan before you pull out the video device.

I didnt want to make a negative comment...but it seems like I just had to.

I go often and it is way better than you portray.

sorry

bad bob

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
HELLO HAVE U SEEN MY OTHER VIDEOS PLUS THAT WAS MY BOY'S CAMERA ....CHECK OUT MY OTHER VIDEOS IN THIS POST THEN COMMENT

45 seconds from what looks like a camera phone , at night of a table of guys drinking beer at a car wash...................................you want to promote the DR......you seem to be failing miserably.

I have been all over the island, and I while I do go a lot( about 10 times a year) I am not head over heels in love with the place, BUT....I do know there are a lot of great sights and places to see......and ways to see them

you seem to be missing them all!!!

get back there and make a plan before you pull out the video device.

I didnt want to make a negative comment...but it seems like I just had to.

I go often and it is way better than you portray.

sorry

bad bob

49erman

On Vacation!
Sep 3, 2006
What is the point of this? Seems counterproductive and retarded. At least the guy throwing the bottle out of the car when you were high and drunk was mildly entertaining, despite it being wrong on so many levels...

Radel

Mar 3, 2008
Man that has to be the funniest post here in DR1, That mujeres boricuas doesn't like Dominican men?? JAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJA, Envy talking??? You sure?? I mean is not us who are talking is the women who says that.

i said they do like them but mostly the fat ugly and caserio hoes you know. and yea domincan women spread all types of stories about boricua men, but thats because we tell them we are taking them to pr when we're drunk so we can tap that booty then magically disappear like harry houdini. so they get mad and spread this gossip. they also say things about spaniards, canadians and italian men, its becuase they do the same thing too.

btw chosen few, you want to promote a interesting phenomenon in dr?, theres a gravity anomoly in the carretera turistica between santiago and puerto plata up in a mountain, when you turn off the car and leave it on neutral, the car accelerates up hill instead of down, you should do a video on that while sipping presidentes, just be careful you dont fly off a cliff.

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
HELLO HAVE U SEEN MY OTHER VIDEOS PLUS THAT WAS MY BOY'S CAMERA ....CHECK OUT MY OTHER VIDEOS IN THIS POST THEN COMMENT

DOMINICAN-KIDD - I, for one, enjoy watchin ur videos...it brings back memories...the sights and sounds...etc. :)

Love the music on ur edited vids too....

Only problem I have, personally, with your videos....they make me D@MN jealous!!!!!!!!!!! lol:cheeky:

Sep 19, 2005

at the risk of continueing to look like i am berating you....

I DID in fact see two other videos before the one here. And i bit my tounge...because then it seemed like there would be no positive to put down what might have been thought of as a helpfull video by the author .

But the others follow this same vien.

Frankly I THINK I know why you are posting them...because you are energetic and like the DR and want to spread it around...

The kicker here is that your delivery is rough, and streety. One of the aspects I would have thought this site was trying to rise above.

Sure any site is a collection of all its pieces, I dont think I have seen anyone come on and be as course as you have. And as a matter of fact I am amazed you were given as little slack as you have been.

And none of us will like or be able to get along with EVERYONE else here, so I figure to let you have your space and find your kind.

I just think that the videos are missing their mark for promoting the DR as a fun beautiful fun place to hang out.

I know it isnt your fault that YOUTUBE videos all seem to be poor quality, I have seen few that were clear.

I am not neccesarily one of those who wished sooo HARD to see the DR IMPROVE. I dont live there and for some reason I have just accepted the notion , that the country is what it is and I think it will be years before there is much noticeable change. Of course those that live there wish otherwise, and build up hope over little victories. My interest there is MY gf and the new friends I have met there....but I dont see the country in the near future as being a place I would call home..so i may not have the enthusiasm that others have. But i know a lot about the place and I have seen a LOT....I just came back from my 28th trip in less than 3 years!

and I know that you are missing the mark with your promotion of it through your videos.

I am sure few in the Official tourism industry would welcome your videos:ninja::ninja:

dont take this as sooo negative, I have never met you..and I dont make a vocal comment about you personally.

bad bob

papinice88

Jul 20, 2007
dk do not listen to these people that do not even care about our country u trying to do the right thing u are a true Dominican you have family there and care i can see that these other people got there cuz they could not get laid in there country and all they are doing is taken advantage of the poor woman but the same woman that drive them to go there they still call them chopas and all other names stay true DK

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Bob is jealous. When he is here, he only gets to carry his girlfriend's purse. Do him a favor and take him on a road trip with real men. hahahaha DK, save a soul please.
AZB

Sep 19, 2005
Bob is jealous. When he is here, he only gets to carry his girlfriend's purse. Do him a favor and take him on a road trip with real men. hahahaha DK, save a soul please.
AZB

jealous?????????let me see..

.riding in DK's sled in the old DR hood with his homies listening to dom york rap.....drinking warm presidentes........

or carrying Tavinas purse.

hmmmmmmm

I do pee standing up!!!!

BUT...As much as I love that male bonding thang.........Ill choose "men that like to be around sexy women more than other men" for $500 Alex!!!!

The truth is AZB that i wish she would take her purse more often, then maybe she wouldnt loose or get her phone stolen as much!!!!

also I have done the cruising , looking at babes in the campos and in Licey with the "BOYS"...but I got to tell ya even though they are all DOMINICANOS( ahem we all know what that means).....I am pretty much handcuffed with Tavinas father and brother in the car!!!!!!!!:ninja::ninja::ninja:

got to watch how enthusiastic I get when I see a smoking hot babe on the side of the street.

bad bob

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
BOB start listening to the rap music first and then you will see the life differently. i am sure you can liberate yourself. I loved the song with gun shots. Sooo macho. Girls dig it man.
AZB

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Now now Bad Bob....be nice to the other children!

You don't see DK or or Mikey da Whop getting mad after I told him his musical taste is for the birds.

I just downloaded the emaypay 3 of his sound track...I think I will hang out on the stoop and listen to it with a 40 now.

tambo'