DR Parade in New York

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Aren't there also Dominican parades in the Bronx and in Washington Heights?

If someone could post that info I would really appreciate it.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Bronx parade is July 27th

Thanks, Patrick. I remember a parade passing through Washington Heights(181st. Street but I don't remember the cross street) a few years ago and THAT is the one I'm looking forward to seeing.

So if anyone know which parade I'm talking about let me know.

It took place either a week before or after the big one downtown.

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
I just got back from the bronx parade. The best turn out since it started. Most behaved and had a great time. There was one shooting on the parade route. There was beef between Trinitarios and DDP. Damn shame people need to act like savages.

May 12, 2005
I just got back from the bronx parade. The best turn out since it started. Most behaved and had a great time. There was one shooting on the parade route. There was beef between Trinitarios and DDP. Damn shame people need to act like savages.

Glad you enjoyed the parade. Ah, but the shooting. Another stain on the Dominican community's reputation in NY. It's a shame no one hears about all the hardworking and family oriented Dominicans living here.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
I wish they would just have one parade for all Dominicans, why do they have to do a parade for every borough of NYC?
there is a Brooklyn parade
a Bronx parade
a Manhattan parade
a New Jersey parade

:tired::tired::tired::tired:

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
I wish they would just have one parade for all Dominicans, why do they have to do a parade for every borough of NYC?
there is a Brooklyn parade
a Bronx parade
a Manhattan parade
a New Jersey parade

:tired::tired::tired::tired:

The same for the St. Patricks Day Parade, and Puerto Rican Day Parade.

AnnieInTheSky36

Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
any more info on the august 10 parade!!!

if anyone has any more information on the august 10 parade let me know . I am looking for like location and times... stuff like that. anyone going , let me know!

annie