M I A !!!! Apostropheman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Why do YOU want to moderate it Robert? Haven't you done enough harm already?

Sorry, but you are REALLY beginning to Pi** me off now!! ~ Grahame.
So SEND me on vacation for speaking in a forthright but HONEST manner!!

If you have an issue with me or the way the forum is moderated or DR1 in general, then contact me via PM or email.

For the last time, and very directly, people's lives are at risk, and exposing them to danger is not something we want to do.

If peoples lives are at risk due to some of the stuff being posted in this thread, then it would be wise to let me know what stuff and who is in danger so I can take the appropriate steps.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
If you have an issue with the way the forum is moderated or DR1 in general, then contact me via PM or email.

Please check your records of 4 & 5 years ago Robert. I DID that & absolutely nothing was done about it. Remember 'The Level Playing Fields'?

If I am not allowed to post my frustration to your comments on a LIVE thread where you make insinuations & then stop others doing the same ....... then it is a very sad day for DR1.

If YOU stop with the silly & snide comments then I will stop with the 'corrections' needed. ~ Grahame. :ermm:

iggy

Dec 21, 2005
Call me cynical if you will, but if you believe the story of the events that led to his disappearance, I have some oceanfront property in Arizona you might be interested in buying!!
I hope those losers at ISOC who were so quick to condemn Curt and Sandi are forthcoming with an apology - I notice their thread has mysteriously disappeared.
(To Curt and Sandi - I have a finger with your names on it, kiddos!)

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Sorry for my rants folks - I'm going back to enjying D'Arcy's safe return now !!! ~ Grahame.

I think that's wise for everyone, no offense, BB or Robert for that matter, but I think when D'Arcy is well enough to read all of this, I think he'd rather hear and feel positive energy and know how many ppl have been praying for his safe return and well-being.

D'Arcy, I don't know you, but you've been on a whole lot of ppl's minds. Hopefully in time, you will be able to heal from all of this trauma. Know that you are very loved, and will have a lot of support. I hope the ppl responsible are punished gravely for what they have done, but I do want to say a word of thanks to God for enabling you to return to your family and friends alive.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
OK, You lost me. What was he right about??

The guy was released, and supposedly found his way to civilization by himself.

What did Pichardo have to do with it??

Or was that some of your British humor?

PICHARDO posted about the search for D'Arcy and what was being done to find him, post #635. People questioned the validity of his post, including myself.

As often is the case, lots of stuff goes on in the background that is not common knowledge. Police work, investigators etc. Just like any missing person case.

All I can tell you, PICHARDO is pretty tapped in to the what's going on here on many levels. If you have any questions about the validity of his posts on this topic and others, I suggest you PM directly.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
All I can tell you, PICHARDO is pretty tapped in to the what's going on here on many levels. If you have any questions about the validity of his posts on this topic and others, I suggest you PM directly.

Yes PICHARDO is tapped in indeed...I look forward to the maiden voyage on the Trans-Dominican Expresso tren.

Robert, don't you think PICHARDO is a big boy & can speak for himself ?

Nothing like reporting the news from a rear view mirror!

Welcome back D'Arcy!

tambo'

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Thanks Robert and DR1!

I too have been following this thread and am glad that D?Arcy has been found alive. I can only hope that he recovers quickly from his ordeal and can move on. Continued support of his family and true friends will be needed.

What happened to D?Arcy may never be fully known. What has happened to others here with the finger pointing and innuendoes is truly disgraceful. Not to mention the self importance that some displayed. As someone posted, the shock of finding out that true friends can be counted on one hand? with three fingers missing, is very true.

I?m not big fan of DR1 or Robert. I have not posted in a long time but have observed how relationships and situations have evolved and changed over the years. Most of them not so good.

But think about it! DR1 became the only place that I know of that information and ideas could brought out and discussed with some manor of focused effort. Without Robert and DR1, what would you, any of you, have had? I did read the ?other? site and was absolutely repulsed, and that?s not easy to do.

I, for one, thank Robert and the DR1 staff for doing such an outstanding job under the worse situation I can imagine. Not only within the DR1 posts, but what must have been a huge job of reading, filtering and answering PMs, emails and IMs. Their behind the scenes efforts must have been amazing and a true test for them with all the stress.

As we celebrate the return of D?Arcy, let us not forget some of the other heroes here also. So while many of you wish to continue to bicker and point fingers. Perhaps you should stop for a minute and think about what has happened and who/where else could this happen. Without them, where would we all be?

Ringo

Still not a big fan but still getting information here. Thank you.

usernamehmmm

Dec 25, 2009
Hamilton news

Great to hear the happy news. I suppose people (like myself) that heard the local Hamilton news should keep comments down to "sighs of relief" and not offer any information that could possibly interfere with the ongoing investigation. Welcome home D'arcy!

el forastero

Bronze
Oct 25, 2009
DR1 deserves recognition for providing a central (and FREE!) place for his friends and family to coordinate help in finding D'Arcy, and also for providing a platform for all forms of communication (PM's, phone numbers, other media updates, family communications, notes of support, etc). Thankless job, but it did show the solidarity of the DR expats who use DR1 as their information source.

Thanks also to Rocky for getting the word out immediately, and to everything that catcherintherye did to assist D'Arcy's family through this nightmare. Way above and beyond, both of you!

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
To some (not all) posters on DR1... you should be ashamed of yourselves! It seems the need for some people to be "a part of the story" warps the mind. Those "some" need to get a grip...get over yourself... let the real pros and investigators solve the rest of the puzzle with D'Arcy's help.
This post is THE most influencial post ever that changed my opinions of "some" posters here. "Some" of you I do not know personally but perhaps have been curious and interested in meeting and getting to know....NOW I would have NO desire to get to know "some". Ego has shown the true colors of "some" posters here.
From the start to the end (which is not here until the investigation is complete) the most important focus should have been D'Arcy's safe return.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
For the last time, and very directly, people's lives are at risk, and exposing them to danger is not something we want to do.

Get it????

Thanks for your PM regarding who's life is in danger.

I spoke to Curt directly by phone and he isn't worried about being kidnapped and has no problems me posting as such.

They have had ample time and opportunity to kidnap Curt, if he indeed was the target. He's well known around town and easy to find.

He did say...

"I would like to thank the kidnappers for locking the property backup, not disturbing anything and putting our dogs back inside, if you know our dogs, that's no easy task".

I'm the messenger here, before you jump all over my post.

Prodical

Apr 14, 2007
Call me cynical if you will, but if you believe the story of the events that led to his disappearance, I have some oceanfront property in Arizona you might be interested in buying!!
I hope those losers at ISOC who were so quick to condemn Curt and Sandi are forthcoming with an apology - I notice their thread has mysteriously disappeared.
(To Curt and Sandi - I have a finger with your names on it, kiddos!)

It is back up over there. Although I do not agree with everything that was posted there, I am sorry but at least everything was allowed to be posted and nothing was censored.

Status
Not open for further replies.