Dominican authorities to remove Haitian children beggars from streets

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
what do you mean that haitians are doing jobs dominicans wouldn't do? thousands of poor dominicans are going to puerto rico so they can do those jobs! dr is also a third-world country with a high poverty rate what makes you think dominicans wouldn't work in construction?

They would not for those rates, find me one and will find you 100 Haitians who would. Stop guessing where I grew up, more likely I grew up in a more privileged area and culture in SD than you did. So stop spewing non-sense, you embarrass all of us.

Mar 2, 2008
Free Cibao! Free Santiago! Free merengue! Free plantanos!

But are birds free from the chains of the sky-way?

Get serious. It's Sunday in the projects. Time for harmony grits and chitlins.

Congos and Haitians unite! One project, one world!

Puro, you are a hoot!

cibaenopuro

*** Sin Bin ***
Mar 27, 2010
They would not for those rates, find me one and will find you 100 Haitians who would. Stop guessing where I grew up, more likely I grew up in a more privileged area and culture in SD than you did. So stop spewing non-sense, you embarrass all of us.

you know nothing about the dr millions of dominicans are unimployed and would take those jobs in a heartbeat! in puerto rico its the dominicans working those jobs so if we deport our illegals and puerto ricans deport their illegals then these dominicans will be able to work in our construction. so keep dreaming the dr, haiti, jamaica and kenya will never form a black alliance

and oh please you grew up in the project of the bronx and your parents are tigueres from capotillo

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
you know nothing about the dr millions of dominicans are unimployed and would take those jobs in a heartbeat! in puerto rico its the dominicans working those jobs so if we deport our illegals and puerto ricans deport their illegals then these dominicans will be able to work in our construction. so keep dreaming the dr, haiti, jamaica and kenya will never form a black alliance

and oh please you grew up in the project of the bronx and your parents are tigueres from capotillo

I was born and grew up in the DR. I know more about the DR than you and your "Cibaeno" view. Those unemployed Dominicans prefer to drink Presidentes en el colmado than to perform hard labor as construction is in the DR for just 300 pesos per day. They prefer to be looking around fixing a cable here and there, painting the random house (chiripiando) than to be seen working construction. Would you give me a break. You sure are worried about blacks...First Dominican I've met with such radical views and opinions.

cibaenopuro

*** Sin Bin ***
Mar 27, 2010
I was born and grew up in the DR. I know more about the DR than you and your "Cibaeno" view. Those unemployed Dominicans prefer to drink Presidentes en el colmado than to perform hard labor as construction is in the DR for just 300 pesos per day. They prefer to be looking around fixing a cable here and there, painting the random house (chiripiando) than to be seen working construction. Would you give me a break. You sure are worried about blacks...First Dominican I've met with such radical views and opinions.

maybe in capotillo. you know nothing about the dr except for dominican americans and lazy people from the capital and you are a black supremacist.

if dominicans do not want to work in construction why do many go to puerto rico to do that type of work? because all of our construction jobs are being occupied by haitians

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com

So isn't part of the problem the Dominican businessman or builder that would prefer to under pay illegal Haitians than pay Dominicans a living wage? Isn't there a law that says 70% of employees must be Dominicans?

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
maybe in capotillo. you know nothing about the dr except for dominican americans and lazy people from the capital and you are a black supremacist.

if dominicans do not want to work in construction why do many go to puerto rico to do that type of work? because all of our construction jobs are being occupied by haitians

MMM, Maybe because they get paid well over there?? And 80% of the Dominicans who reach PR head straight to NY so get your facts straight. The majority of Dominicans won't work construction, that's a fact.

cibaenopuro

*** Sin Bin ***
Mar 27, 2010
MMM, Maybe because they get paid well over there?? And 80% of the Dominicans who reach PR head straight to NY so get your facts straight. The majority of Dominicans won't work construction, that's a fact.

when will you realize that capotillo isn't the only area in the dr? i am well-aware that this is all you guys do for a living
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PCLOgO8mDtI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PCLOgO8mDtI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004

So when you grew up in the projects in Nueva Yol (;)) how did you explain Santa Claus coming down the chimney? ...or did your project have chimneys?

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
when will you realize that capotillo isn't the only area in the dr? i am well-aware that this is all you guys do for a living
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PCLOgO8mDtI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PCLOgO8mDtI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I guess Evaristo Morales is now called Capotillo! :D More likely you grew up in a barrio in Santiago full of complejos and now that maybe you got some money somehow you think is time to take it back to everybody. I'll bet 100 to 1 that you are black yourself :D

Pero eso no es nada mi hijo, en RD hay espacios para todos los locos, so you can feel comfortable. Keep on drinking your Black Label with Coca Cola ;)

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
So when you grew up in the projects in Nueva Yol (;)) how did you explain Santa Claus coming down the chimney? ...or did your project have chimneys?

I always sent him a letter to come over through the basement as there is no chimney in mi beloved projects :D. Told him to be careful with the tigueres in front of the building though, they may offer him or Rudolph something that may get him elevated too early :bunny::bunny::bunny:

Reactions: Celt202

cibaenopuro

*** Sin Bin ***
Mar 27, 2010
I guess Evaristo Morales is now called Capotillo! :D More likely you grew up in a barrio in Santiago full of complejos and now that maybe you got some money somehow you think is time to take it back to everybody. I'll bet 100 to 1 that you are black yourself :D

Pero eso no es nada mi hijo, en RD hay espacios para todos los locos, so you can feel comfortable. Keep on drinking your Black Label with Coca Cola ;)

lol nice try.

you're from villa mella so you cant even tell the difference between the dominicans there and the haitians! thats why your so afro centrist. whenever you go to the distrito nacional everyone calls you haitiano

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
back to your regularly scheduled program....

BTW I have no hair in my back I'm a woman!

I love this quote. I've been laughing at it for days. It was a response to my assertion: "that got the hairs on the back of your neck standing up" which is pretty much a metaphor for 'getting your attention'. The problem is that you read it as a combatant rather than as an objective, open minded individual. I'm not picking on you. You're not the only person involved in this thread who's trying to push an agenda and responding to raw data and fact with bile and personal recriminations.

The problem here is that the thread touches on an important issue which has consequences that will be heard, seen and felt outside of the Dominican Republic and it is being hijacked. The last three pages have turned into 'quien es mas Domicano' and it's just ridiculous.

I don't want you to agree with me any further than the notion that the removal of these Haitian children should be treated as the recovery of underaged victims of vicious kidnapping and mistreatment. You can go figure out who's the 'most' Dominican on your own dime. Daam, before the French and Spanish chopped it up it was all just one big rock anyway for Pete's sake.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
lol nice try.

you're from villa mella so you cant even tell the difference between the dominicans there and the haitians! thats why your so afro centrist. whenever you go to the distrito nacional everyone calls you haitiano

In Alabama they'd call you something very similar, yet not quite as pleasant sounding.

Reactions: Celt202

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
here you go talking just like an afro centrist! and those people in alabama would not consider me black

au contraire, mon ami

One drop is all it takes.

I guarrantee there are self proclaimed African Americans who have a lesser degree of African decendancy than you. Have you ever been to N'awlins?

cibaenopuro

*** Sin Bin ***
Mar 27, 2010
au contraire, mon ami

One drop is all it takes.

I guarrantee there are self proclaimed African Americans who have a lesser degree of African decendancy than you. Have you ever been to N'awlins?

you're making assumptions. im from san jose de las matas, not punta cana. i know you gringos love that place because you get to have sex with underaged black girls your sick.

and it isn't like that you have to at least look black

Status
Not open for further replies.