chapiadora?

Status
Not open for further replies.

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
I have seen this term used several times in relation to Dominican females. The only translation I see is for mower?....Anyone know what this term translates to in English? If it is something vulgar, I apologize in advance.

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
The only translation I know of is lawnmower. Never heard this term used regarding chicas.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
A "video"[video=youtube;jcAqAJgeYwM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcAqAJgeYwM[/video] is worth a thousand words:

Be sure to turn off the sound.

It is not about Chiapadoras, it s about CHAPA (sp ?) which is slang for ass (learned the hard way, lol :speechles)

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
and exactly how, Africaida? and why?

Dominican men being vocal (Think Fausto screaming shooting through a passing car :paranoid:), I always learn about slang for ass and even a few lyrics of a trendy song about it. Only in DR :)

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Dominican men being vocal (Think Fausto screaming shooting through a passing car :paranoid:), I always learn about slang for ass and even a few lyrics of a trendy song about it. Only in DR :)

can i just condense that to the phrase "personal experience"?

El-Jefe

Jun 28, 2014
I have seen this term used several times in relation to Dominican females. The only translation I see is for mower?....Anyone know what this term translates to in English? If it is something vulgar, I apologize in advance.

The actual term chapeador is someone who cuts, or chops. It can also be a lawn mower. It is generally used in the campo for the most part.

The suffix "or", "dora" indicate a profession, o being in the business of........

Pescado- Fish
Pescador/a- Fisherman/woman

Comer-To eat
Comedor- A place that serves food

Chapas in Caribbean Spanish slang are Butt cheeks, or ass

So a Chapeadora would be a woman in the ass business..........

jabejuventus

Bronze
Feb 15, 2013
The actual term chapeador is someone who cuts, or chops. It can also be a lawn mower. It is generally used in the campo for the most part.

The suffix "or", "dora" indicate a profession, o being in the business of........

Pescado- Fish

Comer-To eat

There's some logic there. I just don't know whether to take it serious.:D

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011

The suffix "or", "dora" indicate a profession, o being in the business of........aa

Pescado- Fish

Comer-To eat

This explanation would make sense if, maybe, the term was a "chapadora", but we're talking about "chapear" or "pelar" a guy, which is to leave a guy without his assets. To "wipe him out".

Status
Not open for further replies.